Let's make sure Cerrone gets at least 5 mil for fighting Conor

There are 50 other fighters they could give the fight to
Whoever fights Conor next is getting their regular contracted pay

The only guys to successfully leverage the UFC had something Conor wanted or took the fight on short notice.

200.webp
^^^ Cerrone got a big name, vet game, and Conor needz a win. I think the Cowboy has more than enough room to negotiate a fight like dis...

I don't think you people get it.

Conor made big money ALL because of his mainstream appeal. Just like Rhonda getting head-kicked nuked, nobody gives a shit now. They've seen him get schooled in boxing, and they've seen him get completely demolished in MMA.

The big MMA paydays aren't gonna happen anymore. Yeah, he'll do well compared to other MMA fighters, but nothing like the paychecks he used to make.
I disagree. I think his next fight will be huge, regardless of opponent.

Folks, we are lucky today. They aren’t seen often, but here, we have someone thinks pay in mma is based on merit and skill! That is so adorable!

Post Fail. Only thing cute here is your single-digit IQ buttercup.

Read what I actually wrote (or did I lose you at the "read" part?). If I thought pay in mma was based on merit and skill, I wouldn't have mentioned the attention and paydays he got prior to his two mainstream losses.

The problem is that mainstream buyers watched what two fights? Mayweather and Khabib. So they've seen Conor talk a lot of shit, get whooped, and then they are out a bunch of money for a piss-poor performance. People pay attention to winners, not losers.

Can Conor still make money? Probably. But he will never get near what he made with those two fights. Khabib took his soul.

2-4 in his last 6. He needs to get a few more wins first. Let Leon Edwards get the fight and money, 6-0 in his last 6, 16-3 overall.

He deserves it! Let's make our voices heard to the UFC and WME IMG. Cerrone better get PAID.

Also as long as the fight goes past Round 2 Cerrone wins via Sub.

I don't give a shit what someone else makes. Neither should you.

He deserves it! Let's make our voices heard to the UFC and WME IMG. Cerrone better get PAID.

Also as long as the fight goes past Round 2 Cerrone wins via Sub.

Na. I rather see Nate beat him up again .

LMAO at sherdoggers thinking the ufc cares about our opinions.

Back