Let's make sure Cerrone gets at least 5 mil for fighting Conor

I don't think you people get it.

Conor made big money ALL because of his mainstream appeal. Just like Rhonda getting head-kicked nuked, nobody gives a shit now. They've seen him get schooled in boxing, and they've seen him get completely demolished in MMA.

The big MMA paydays aren't gonna happen anymore. Yeah, he'll do well compared to other MMA fighters, but nothing like the paychecks he used to make.
Folks, we are lucky today. They aren’t seen often, but here, we have someone thinks pay in mma is based on merit and skill! That is so adorable!

I'd rather see Pettis/Conor and Cowboy/Justin.

Winners battle each other.

Hell get 1mill at least. And the satisfaction of ko..tko..sub..the irish pinata.

Folks, we are lucky today. They aren’t seen often, but here, we have someone thinks pay in mma is based on merit and skill! That is so adorable!

We're equally lucky to see someone today who thinks people will keep paying to see a fighter keep losing.
They've been sold the Conor is great lie too often to keep believing it.

That’s a couple pay grades above me M8, love to lend a hand but nobody listens to me anyway.

Lol why would I white knight for Donald Cerrone of all people? He has a manager that gets paid to do that.

Giving him that much money would be a mistake anyways. He'll just blow through it, probably taking years of his life in the process.

Don't really see how Cerrone has any leverage in this situation. If Conor is taking a non title fight, the UFC has a ton of fighters they could match him up against, especially if they are now looking at WWs as well. No need to bend over backwards to get one of them to take this.

He deserves it! Let's make our voices heard to the UFC and WME IMG. Cerrone better get PAID.

Also as long as the fight goes past Round 2 Cerrone wins via Sub.
How do we know you're not an Ari Gold /UFC shill trying to trick us into wanting to see that fight?
<seedat>

Wish it would matter but sadly the world is much bigger then the 1000 or so that frequent this site
It actually sometimes does.

The people who know MMA well are important. They're often the ones the casuals take a hint from on what to care about.
And there's more than 1000 here, I'm pretty sure. Screennames, at least.
<LatsRickStory>

This fights not happening dude. Conor isn't fighting anyone but Aldo, Nate, Khabib or Tony in the future.

Promote the fight grassroots first, talk about numbers later guys. You don't have to stand for Cerrone to receive any amount of money. What for?

Cerrone vs McGregor let's goooooo
most wins and finishes in UFC history vs. first simultaneous double champ and KO artist.

Is he getting a cut on the PPV? If so, that's how you help him.

He deserves it! Let's make our voices heard to the UFC and WME IMG. Cerrone better get PAID.

Also as long as the fight goes past Round 2 Cerrone wins via Sub.
Is this how economics works? “He deserves it”

He will get his 2-3 million plus points. He is a company man and towards end of his career.
An estimate based on thin air. Maybe dude shouldn’t have insisted other fighters earn peanuts while he has a trust fund. Beating Mike Perry earns you $5 million paydays? Pshhh

This fight would have happened if Cerrone beat the pre USADA RDA!!! Huge fan of both guys, happy for Cerrone if this happens and I hope he gets the sub. Im in the minority i really think he can take on Khabib and win his belt.

What do you think about this?

4:00 min to my knowledge that's the first time he and Conor went at it. He told Conor not to come to Lightweight and Conor replied that LW was stuck in the mud and easy work.

Conor made backhanded comments about Cerrone during the RDA press conference as well, saying Cerrone quit against RDA.

Cowboy claims Conor ducked him when the UFC were deciding on a replacement fight after RDA pulled out. Between Nate Diaz and Cerrone though, it's hard to say it was unfair to pick Nate.

An estimate based on thin air. Maybe dude shouldn’t have insisted other fighters earn peanuts while he has a trust fund. Beating Mike Perry earns you $5 million paydays? Pshhh
He made 300k on his loss to lawler 5 fights ago? You think he isn't going to crack 2-3 million for a Mcgregor fight? Nate Diaz made 500k for his first fight and 2 million + PPV points on the rematch but guess what he was making before? For his MJ fight, he made 20k to show then a jump to 500k. Now he wants 15 million? Guess what the cost effective measure is? It is still cheaper to hire Cowboy to lose for Conor instead of Nate

Back