Let's Make Fun of Fat People Again!

Back in the day it was a gas to make fun of everyone's mother's weight problem.

I remember the good old days when the fat kids weren't even that fat.

4cf62b27fb0b43cdea27061808bf36b3

5d738b26-7c68-4a28-83f5-6a4d087eb07d_560_420.jpg

the-goonies-ss1.jpg

When I was younger and less unattractive, fat pigwomen would often hit on me. When I wasn't interested (naturally, because fats are disgusting), they would get offended, like I was somehow being discriminatory by not getting a boner for giant rippling beachballs of repulsion, but it never seemed to occur to them that they were attracted to an in shape guy who took care of himself, not some other jiggling monstrosity like themselves. Well, why aren't you attracted to another fat fuck ? Oh, because fit people are more attractive ? Well, how about that.
I fight this battle on the reg. It's fucking terrible. I'm assuming that I'm in good enough shape to arouse them, but ugly enough that they know hot chicks haven't swept me up yet. They pounce and do NOT let up either. And any time you break contact now suddenly you are the asshole. Folks wonder why dudes are running off to Asia to get chicks lol...

I fight this battle on the reg. It's fucking terrible. I'm assuming that I'm in good enough shape to arouse them, but ugly enough that they know hot chicks haven't swept me up yet. They pounce and do NOT let up either. And any time you break contact now suddenly you are the asshole. Folks wonder why dudes are running off to Asia to get chicks lol...
It's so fucked up. You're not allowed to say, "look you waddling horror, I grant you that I'm no prize but I'm so far out of your league it's like the 1972 Soviet hockey team playing a bunch of African children who have never seen ice. Fatty." But that's the truth ! I want to point at a male blubberbeast and say "how do you feel about that ? ..okay, that's how I feel about you, except worse because I'm actually in shape and it's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN unless you lose at least three chins."

When I was younger and less unattractive, fat pigwomen would often hit on me. When I wasn't interested (naturally, because fats are disgusting), they would get offended, like I was somehow being discriminatory by not getting a boner for giant rippling beachballs of repulsion, but it never seemed to occur to them that they were attracted to an in shape guy who took care of himself, not some other jiggling monstrosity like themselves. Well, why aren't you attracted to another fat fuck ? Oh, because fit people are more attractive ? Well, how about that.

It's so fucked up. You're not allowed to say, "look you waddling horror, I grant you that I'm no prize but I'm so far out of your league it's like the 1972 Soviet hockey team playing a bunch of African children who have never seen ice. Fatty." But that's the truth ! I want to point at a male blubberbeast and say "how do you feel about that ? ..okay, that's how I feel about you, except worse because I'm actually in shape and it's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN unless you lose at least three chins."

8ydp8p1.jpg

funny-skinny-fat-girls.jpg

disney-princess-800.jpg

disney-princess-5-800.jpg

disney-princess-3-800.jpg

disney-princess-2-800.jpg

disney-princess-1-800.jpg

Curves_822e32_5909819.jpg

3947037+_1ed092ee5fa77484a515f4e3a814999e.jpg

893.jpg

42f8b03144e3e27a213f167323d14999e3034733b56669262fac8a90995ce4ed.jpg

Fat-03-15-13-391x400.jpg

skinny-girls-think-theyre-normal.jpg

f0de3e03-c18b-45a3-9822-31a159b5f4a3.jpg

ZTEoo.jpg

the-difference-between-curvy-and-fat-know-it_o_1440343.jpg

Roasting this pig on kik #piggysoto her name is Tiffany Soto and she is a fat slut. Don't know how anyone can touch this whale.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1527704936421.jpg
    FB_IMG_1527704936421.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 9
funny enough, I have to explain this to my class every week as the military is literally BUILT on fat shaming

The president of the united states is a fatty with a mushroom shaped penis.

When I was in London I was hooking up with chicks like crazy. But I noticed they have a ton of what I call skinny fatties. Look thin in clothes and shit falls apart when they get naked. Like not fat but really fat areas with skinny limbs. Like never seen a gym or played sports kind of thing so zero muscle tone.I almost would rather a chubby broad who is kind of all around chubby with big tits and ass than a woman with skinny arms and legs with a soft flabby ass and gut and saggy tit bags. I’m too old to pull legit 10s or women in their prime 20s so I switched to Indian broads and got a better quality.

I used to work with a lot of fat females, like I don't really mind them (other than their constant bad eating habits) but where ir does bother me, is that they are always in the fucking way, blocking paths, not being self aware of their size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back