Let's Make Fun of Fat People Again!

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Every time there is a thread about the fatties, it's always about how annoying the Fat Acceptance movement is and how the PC culture is overreaching.

Well, my childhood was during a simpler time where we made fun of these land whales without worrying about a bunch of weirdos bitch, moaning and complaining about everything. Come, let us reminisce about the good ol' days where we could fat-shame in peace.

Post more clips of fat people being funny or being made fun of

<Gordonhat>

Last edited:
Those Kale eating sons of a bitches. Screw them and their quinoa!

Things from our childhood aren't always that great. My dad grew up in a time where you could just tell colored people to get to the back of the bus, and he doesn't miss it.

Besides, fat people are mostly harmless and easy targets. Making fun of them unprovoked is such a bitch ass way of dealing with our own insecurities.

giphy.gif

I hate those Twinkie guzzlin son of a bitches

Things from our childhood aren't always that great. My dad grew up in a time where you could just tell colored people to get to the back of the bus, and he doesn't miss it.

Besides, fat people are mostly harmless and easy targets. Making fun of them unprovoked is such a bitch ass way of dealing with our own insecurities.

Indeed. Why go outta your way to punch down.

<1>

Yes, the historical, violent and systematic oppression of black people is very similar to making jokes about fatties

And every time someone makes a joke, it's that person lashing out because of their deeply troubling insecurities. You have it all figured out buddy. Go grab yourself a cookie from the pantry.

104662f9b96d5cce2aa0c0e2a0fb661f--walmart-memes-at-walmart.jpg

I have no desire to make fun of them. I just don't want to hear any more bullshit about how it doesn't cause diabetes, high blood pressure, heart problems, joint problems, hormone problems, etc. etc.

<1>

Yes, the historical, violent and systematic oppression of black people is very similar to making jokes about fatties

And every time someone makes a joke, it's that person lashing out because of their deeply troubling insecurities. You have it all figured out buddy. Go grab yourself a cookie from the pantry.
They're only similar to the extent that both show how individuals and society grow up from wrongful things they did "back in the day". I'm sure my father has the capability of looking back to his good old childhoold days while still being mature enough to understand that not everything that came with it was good. Racism being the main culprit.

And yeah, generally when someone goes out of their way to belittle other people who have nothing to do with them it's out of pure insecurity. Either that or they're just mean spirited assholes.

It's usually both.

the last time a fat person tried to step to me, I just laughed & said "the fuck are you going to do, eat me?".

the look of defeat on his face made me feel guilty. but only for a second.

the last time a fat person tried to step to me, I just laughed & said "the fuck are you going to do, eat me?".

the look of defeat on his face made me feel guilty. but only for a second.

what movie did ya steal that from

what movie did ya steal that from

haha I didn't. is that from a movie?

this guy was an co worker who was a royal dick & was someone who was always eating. I nicknamed him 'Diabetes'.

When I was younger and less unattractive, fat pigwomen would often hit on me. When I wasn't interested (naturally, because fats are disgusting), they would get offended, like I was somehow being discriminatory by not getting a boner for giant rippling beachballs of repulsion, but it never seemed to occur to them that they were attracted to an in shape guy who took care of himself, not some other jiggling monstrosity like themselves. Well, why aren't you attracted to another fat fuck ? Oh, because fit people are more attractive ? Well, how about that.

When I was younger and less unattractive, fat pigwomen would often hit on me. When I wasn't interested (naturally, because fats are disgusting), they would get offended, like I was somehow being discriminatory by not getting a boner for giant rippling beachballs of repulsion, but it never seemed to occur to them that they were attracted to an in shape guy who took care of himself, not some other jiggling monstrosity like themselves. Well, why aren't you attracted to another fat fuck ? Oh, because fit people are more attractive ? Well, how about that.
not finding fat people attractive is a social construct bro

Back