Let's hear your acts of kindness/honour.

I fling pennies at the homeless.
I feed Ducks quarters...if they eat enough, they sink......last week I had a good day delivering. Within the first 30 minutes of my shift I made 67 bucks....So i hooked a homeless lady and her dog up with some muffins, warm apple cider and some treats for the dog.

I gave her the D after she carried the beer upstairs.

I saved a kid from drowning once but that's something everybody would do. I saw a chick carrying boxes a few days ago drop them all over the street and everybody was ignoring her and stepping over her stuff. I was the only one to help her.

I also cull the vermin population by eating pigeons.

I've picked up to many people on the side of the road to count. I live in a hot ass region and when I see someone walking down the road I always offer if I'm not trying to make a time hack at that moment.

Met a lot of strange fucks doing this and I should probably stop, as they say no good deed goes unpunished.

I once helped a female friend who was drunk to her parents house. Parents werent home so she gave me the keys. I walked her all the way to the first room I found, helped her lay on top of the bed and basically she passed out almost right away.

I didnt rape

I once helped a female friend who was drunk to her parents house. Parents werent home so she gave me the keys. I walked her all the way to the first room I found, helped her lay on top of the bed and basically she passed out almost right away.

I didnt rape
<DontBelieve1>

I didnt rape

Reminds me of the time I drove a friend home from a party, he was incredibly drunk. I walked him to his door and asked him for his keys so I could get him inside and he slapped at his chest with the back of his hand, mumbling "pocket, pocket". I told him there was no pocket there. He pulled the jacket away from his chest so he could see it, and said "not my jacket" before falling over.

I've picked up to many people on the side of the road to count. I live in a hot ass region and when I see someone walking down the road I always offer if I'm not trying to make a time hack at that moment.

Met a lot of strange fucks doing this and I should probably stop, as they say no good deed goes unpunished.

yeah somebody is gonna go GTA on your ass one day

Caught a foul ball at a reds game gave it to the kid sitting a few seats down. Little bastard and his mother didn't even say thanks . Instant regret

This thread is golden with the funny fake replies. As for me, about 7-8yrs ago Walmart had a sale a few weeks before black friday. They had an Xbox 360 for $100. I had a ticket for one, I didn't really need it, because my 360 dvd drive was messing up but still worked. I was pissed I couldn't get a ticket for a flat screen tv. A women said she needed a ticket to get the 360 for her kid as a Xmas gift. So I gave it to her

This thread is golden with the funny fake replies. As for me, about 7-8yrs ago Walmart had a sale a few weeks before black friday. They had an Xbox 360 for $100. I had a ticket for one, I didn't really need it, because my 360 dvd drive was messing up but still worked. I was pissed I couldn't get a ticket for a flat screen tv. A women said she needed a ticket to get the 360 for her kid as a Xmas gift. So I gave it to her
That lady grew up to become Barack Obama.

When I'm at home depot(that's almost every other day) if I see someone loading their vehicle and struggling I assist them.

When we have black outs I hook up my neighbors to my solar/wind so they aren't in the dark.

Saw Jack Kevorkian's van broken down on the side of the road. Got his vehicle up and running and he made it to his appointment on time.

saved a 6 year girl from collapsing scaffolding that blinded her mom permanently

Via work to many to name (love my job).

Yesterday stopped a toddler from running on to the road.

Last year caught a toddler who was falling head first onto concrete from about 1.5 metres.

I've found and returned at least half a dozen phones.

Back