Lets get something clear about Jones' heavyweight statements

TheRealKingOfTheGrind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When he said he would only fight small heavyweights he meant heavyweights close to his own size, guys like JDS Werdum and Cain as opposed to guys like Derrick Alexis Travis Browne Andy Framcis...

Wtf Did the majority of you scholars think he meant by smaller heavyweights? Are you really that dense or just biased?

He's always said he'd only go up to heavyweight against Cain or JDS. Those are the two main fights he's even entertain when it was first introduced. Why act all brand new?

Oh look, it's "Jackson Wink Rep" alternate account, with same pic, slathering Bones helmet again.

You finally get banned for shit-posting?

Jones was pretty clear, and we KNOW what he meant. Last guy he fought with a similar frame to himself (Gus) nearly killed him.

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

How's this for clear....reach advantage or he's not signing.

Jones needs to fight someone with a 40-50lbs weight advantage or he is shook, breh

Only idiots whine and moan about fighters they hate not moving up in weight.

A fighter competes where is is at his/her best.

Where they can perform best and WIN.

Oh thanks for clearing that up , for a second I thought maybe he'd call out Brock Lesnar or some shit .

Yes we got it thanks, it's very clear. He'd like to cherry pick his opponents.

All you've done is confirm this yourself.

How's this for clear....reach advantage or he's not signing.
He doesn't have a huge reach advantage ove amJDS or Werdum and those are the heavyweights he'd actually want to fight. Stop trying to twist his message around. He's always said it was more about weight than anything else he'd rather fight at 240 pound guy than a 260 pound guy.

You do realize that Jon jones criticized werdum and werdum called jones out and said he'd fight him and jones just shut up and didn't mention heavyweight for a long while.

If anything that's what the majority of you are doing lmfao. He was obviously referring to weight and he's been saying for years he'd rather fight a 240 pound heavyweight who is closer to his walk around weight than a 265 person. Some of you are so biased it's ridiculous.

Like I said, cherry picking.

You're either moving up to the HW division or you're staying at LHW.
That's not cherry picking thats called being realistic. He's only doing it to entertain the fans, he's a natural light heavyweight. He makes light heavyweight just fine. It's people who have a problem with his physical gifts who want to see him move up. He's willing to ablidge but there's no reason he should be fighting 265 guys when it's not even his weight class.

Show me some proof that Lesnar beat the shit out of the tattoo artist who painted that cock below his mouth or I refuse to accept that he's anything but a beta.
Why are you talking to me? What are you talking about?

Jones is goat.

After he beats DC again, he will make any argument against that very weak.

Let's get something else clear.....
Daniel Cormier is more dangerous when he doesn't cut.

Back