Let's box

Status
Not open for further replies.
because its pointless and very dull, and not really what this forum is for. Day 2 of a bulk isnt exactly an effort. Its the same as eating too much for a weekend
Eating 500 calories over maintenance daily and tracking macros for 9 months is still boring but at least it would show results.

because its pointless and very dull, and not really what this forum is for. Day 2 of a bulk isnt exactly an effort. Its the same as eating too much for a weekend
Eating 500 calories over maintenance daily and tracking macros for 9 months is still boring but at least it would show results.

I agree and I did not intend to do so. Just wanted to know if it had to do with me specifically.

I agree and I did not intend to do so. Just wanted to know if it had to do with me specifically.
Hahaha no. I just imagined daily reports and photos. If your bulking i assume you're lifting as well as training? Slow steady results 1/2 kg a week weight gain lifting 4 days a week works for me. I'm training days you may have to eat a shitload more if your training intense.

Hahaha no. I just imagined daily reports and photos. If your bulking i assume you're lifting as well as training? Slow steady results 1/2 kg a week weight gain lifting 4 days a week works for me. I'm training days you may have to eat a shitload more if your training intense.

I don't lift actually.

I don't lift actually.
It Wil be really hard to Bulk up then. Boxing will give more strength and endurance not mass. bulking without lifting sounds like a great way to get fat

Have you boxed?
Yeah and muay thai. Just started back doing both after a long time off.
I've been more of a gym rat in the last few years trying to gain mass

I like how he dramatically flares his elbows out to give his opponents extra time to read the punch. Must be a courtesy because of how fast he is

I like how he dramatically flares his elbows out to give his opponents extra time to read the punch. Must be a courtesy because of how fast he is

I usually tell them in advance which punch is coming, but not where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back