Let's box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant to your skill in TKD.

However I've boxed for 6 years, trained muay thai for 5 and am now a coach. I'm more experienced than you are and I tried to give you feedback despite my personal dislike of you and you choose to disregard it. So why are you on this forum?

The guy you mentioned rated my side kicks 6.5/10.

It was 5.5 not 6.5. That's not bad concidering how little training I did on it. And that he's a TKD coach.

It's just more excuses with you.

Why are you posting your videos if you don't want feedback? Just answer that simple question.

To show off

So if you post to show off, and the prevailing opinion is that you're not good enough to show off, why do you make excuses for your bad technique instead of improving it, surely then you can show off more effectively rather than whining.

The prevailing opinion is that my jab KO is NOT good?

It was compared to Floyd fucking Mayweather by a guy in a separate forum who I have never engaged in a conversation with. What haters in here think means jack shit.

Who did your jab KO? Please send a video of your jab KOing someone.

Also link the guy comparing your jab to Floyd Mayweather so we can see he's not being sarcastic.

For those just tuning in. AndyMaBobs is "concerned" about my safety in sparring..:D

Dude if you AREN'T trolling, and genuinely think he's complimenting you, then I feel bad for you.

And again where is there a KO?

Considering that there is nothing in the video to relate to Floyd Mayweather as only your arm is visible and henceforth there is no stance to compare to Floyd's and the fact you're on sherdog and you're known as a troll, then yes of course he was being sarcastic.

Again, where do you KO anything?

For those just tuning in. AndyMaBobs is "concerned" about my safety in sparring..:D

Please add me to the "concerned for spacetimes saftey in sparring" list. I keep forgetting you aren't 19 anymore man youre like 30 you should try to correct some things now

QUOTE from an instructor:

There is a video, said to be of him, of him working out on a bag - and it is obvious he is a complete beginner (if this is Lee). All his moves are wrong for boxing or any other fighting method I have seen.

He would have been the same as any other beginner in amateur boxing, if he had ever boxed in the USA."

There's tons of footage of Lee online. You don't need to have been there.

Lol, random unverifiable quote from an alleged instructor somehow outweighs every credible martial artist who knew the guy in person , sparred with him, or fought with him.

This is why I don't ban you, your comedy is genius-level

Lol, random unverifiable quote from an alleged instructor somehow outweighs every credible martial artist who knew the guy in person , sparred with him, or fought with him.

This is why I don't ban you, your comedy is genius-level

What did I ever do to you, or anyone else for that matter? Expressed an opinion? Not adhered to the sheep mentality that permeats our society?

"Those who fought Lee?" :rolleyes: Who fought Lee, Chuck Norris? You know that was staged, right? Bruce Lee was not a fighter. If he is a fighter by beating a high school boxing champ, then I'm a fighter after beating a wrestler in a wrestling contest after class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back