Lets be totally honest, wouldn't we all be happier if...

So you just get super hard over one man physically dominating another man? Overpowering him? Hurting him? Breaking him?

Sounds kind of homoerotic if you ask me :confused:
See, that would sound ghey and what not, but you’re here saying you’re always watching mma but you don’t really care about the fighting. That’s way more ghey

Do I wish MMA was more like pro wrestling?

No, because Im not retarded.

wow, i cant even comment because some shitty ass gif's arent loading. great forum you installed here you fkin idiots. and ban op for bein a complete retard pls.

Let's be honest, TS sounds suspiciously like a WWE fan.

The shit was faked, choreographed, pre determined, etc., and our heroes could reign indefinitely? Epic feuds could be played out over years. The aging greats could have Hulk Hogan-like longevity. None of the greats would have to suffer the humility of losing in some artful way to some shit-personality noob fighter.

Just imagine it...Chuck, Tito, Ken, Fedor, Anderson, Rua, Rampage, etc...all of these guys we've loved to watch could go on well into their 60s.

Of course your gut reaction is going to be to tell me to f-off...but just stop and think about it. In a sport where "anyone can beat anyone on any given night", do we really care who is the better fighter?

whats your answer to your own question TS?

There is already a product out there like that if I want it.

See, that would sound ghey and what not, but you’re here saying you’re always watching mma but you don’t really care about the fighting. That’s way more ghey

this makes a lot of sense lol

I always find hilarious the fact that some sherdoggers sound more like WWE fans than MMA guys, i mean, wtf are you all doing here if promoting, talking and personality means more than fighting? Lol

i dont get the gloryfication of a great fighter of not wanting them to lose. they pretty much got to where they were by destroying other ppl. only fair same thing happens to them.

There's something to fill that need, man. It's called pro wrestling. Check it out on USA and the WWE Network.

Kill yourself. I'll take double yellows for that, I don't care. You deserve it for this atrocious thread.

i dont get the gloryfication of a great fighter of not wanting them to lose. they pretty much got to where they were by destroying other ppl. only fair same thing happens to them.

Plus it's unrealistic to think someone stays on top forever. In every professional sport even the best of all time get old and degrade to the point that they would not be competitive with the young bucks. If you threw Jordan into the NBA this season, how do you think he would stack up?

We have to enjoy our favorite fighters while we can. Because the window of combat sports at an elite level is very short all things considered- except for freaks like BHop and Floyd who had styles that helped preserve them physically while also being supremely well conditioned even into their upper years.

In MMA you have guys like Faber who had been doing it for years and many, many fights and still seemed able to compete at a very high level well into their 30s. Then you have guys like Chuck who have the skills and the will into the latter part of their career but just lack the durability they once had and that's critical.

Wouldn't be nearly as satisfying.

Nah, that would mean the sport not evolving. I watch mma for its "arms race" aspect.

giphy.gif

Back