Let's be realistic. UFC 229 edition

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
The odds of Conor vs Khabib actually happening aren't good, after all this is the 1st time the fight has been booked.

Which big fights ever actually happen on the 1st booking?

I'm excited for it, but chances are we'll get Conor vs Nate #3, so if you've bought a ticket for 229, then I guess you still get a decent main event, seems no coincidence that Nate is back and in training for 230.

But Conor vs Khabib may happen one day, but just look how many times TFerg vs Khabib has been booked to never actually materialize.

Let's discuss...

RareOldFunnelweaverspider-max-1mb.gif

Khabib pulls out???

m79w1De.gif

It must be real headfuck thinking about one opponent for weeks, training for his style and just generally having to think about the cunt only to have that person pull out of the fight. And then having some new bloke step in

It must be real headfuck thinking about one opponent for weeks, training for his style and just generally having to think about the cunt only to have that person pull out of the fight. And then having some new bloke step in

At least Conor & Nate know each other well.

I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Khabib pulled out. But in all honesty McGregor vs Whoever hype will only be marginally less than McGregor vs Khabib. If McGregor pulls out then the thing will go to shit, but he rarely (if ever) pulls out.

I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Khabib pulled out. But in all honesty McGregor vs Whoever hype will only be marginally less than McGregor vs Khabib. If McGregor pulls out then the thing will go to shit, but he rarely (if ever) pulls out.

Been a while since Khabib has pulled out, it's time.

If khabib pulls out he's dodging the biggest pay day of his career.

If khabib pulls out he's dodging the biggest pay day of his career.

He's not really had a big fight yet, dodged some good paydays with Tony.

But he may want to keep his fake belt a little longer.

He's not really had a big fight yet, dodged some good paydays with Tony.

But he may want to keep his fake belt a little longer.
Tony is a big pay day.

Conor is once in a lifetime kind of pay day.

There's a really big difference. Khabib can get a big payday from a lot of people but there's only one Conor

Back