Let's be real, it's not like Fedor was dominated

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There was a grand total of 1, maybe two punches thrown. And it was a double KO. Meathead woke up first. The punches were a coin flip and whoever woke up first was a coin flip.

Get over yourself haters.

I'm a big Fedor guy but that one punch was all he had then he was all like
dOk5t.jpg

Fedor isn't as dominant when he doesn't get easy fights like against Sumo guys inbetween fighting good fighters.

It wasn't a double KO.

His punch landed on Mitrione's shoulder and Mitrione simply fell down. He was off balance.

On the other hand, Fedor went the fuck to sleep after Mitrione got on him.

Feodore got dominated, emasculated and embarrassed.

The guys at HW are just bigger and more technical nowadays. He was always a small HW. The size advantage is a huge obstacle for him in today's HW landscape.

That said, I would pick Crocop to knock him out if they were to fight again.

And Michael Jordan would lose to Lebron in 1 on 1 basketball.

MJ>Lebron

60 second KO is the most dominating one man can do to another. Fedor fanboys just can't a handle that here in the states, fights arnt fixed.
That's more like guys getting caught. My definition of domination is something like (this one hurts me) Shogun vs Jon Jones, Glover Teixeira vs Maldonado, most of GSP fights...

His accomplishments are set in stone, they cannot be erased no matter how many haters try to understate what he has accomplished in his career. His run was special, and during those years it was a fun time to be a fan.

Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of the fans on this forum weren't around back when he was at the top of the game. Just try to excuse their ignorance, OG fight fans.

A lot of people say Fedor looked flatfooted and slow but to me he didnt at all. Mitrione came out with that Karate, in and out movement, bouncing on his toes and staying light on his feet. Usually guys do that when theyre not fully confident in exchanging from punching distance but are still dangerous because they are looking to counter. Fedor knew that the only way he could freeze Mitrione and force him to engage was to be somewhat still and after about 45 seconds of measuring Mitrione he reeled him in and landed a good right straight on the chin and floored Matt. Unfortunately for Fedor, Matt was throwing at that second too and landed right on Fedors chin which is so deteriorated that he folded like a lawn chair from a strike he would have eaten for breakfast 10 years ago. Prime Fedor would have NEVER been floored by that shot.

On one hand, it was similar to Aldo's loss to Conor, on the other you have to look at his past fights and age.

There was a grand total of 1, maybe two punches thrown. And it was a double KO. Meathead woke up first. The punches were a coin flip and whoever woke up first was a coin flip.

Fedor seems to lose almost all the coin flips here of late. I get what you're saying, but there's two possibilities as far as the double knockdown either he was dazed more or he's just not athletic enough to jump as quick as Meathead did. If he was dazed more, either he as the lesser chin or he delivered the lesser blow. All these possible scenarios involves him being the lesser fighter in one way or the other unless you want to say it was bad luck, but again, how many coinflips does one lose before happenstance can no longer be blamed. He was beat silly by Brett Rogers and dang near lost to him. He was knocked cold by a small 205'er in Dan Henderson, meat minced by Giant Silva, gifted a decision over Maldonado....I'm not a Fedor hater, but the writing was on the wall. The fact Saturday night's outcome was highly predictable is evidenced by me being $400 richer for it.

double KO? no, double knockdown, 1 KO...Mitrione was rocked at best

It was meathead dude. Fedor should've hung it up a little while ago. This is sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back