Lets be real. A prime Anderson Silva would smack heads around in this day and age

IMO a lot of fighters fought over-dramatically against Silva. They bought into the mysticism and in many situations allowed Silva to get away with "being Silva". Yes Silva is a great fighter...no denying that, but I felt too many guys just kinda blew there chance against him with poor fight IQ and playing into his games.

Of course Silva's games are kinda what made him special too...

I think its a skewed vision you got there.
That's not being a bully. That's being a professional fighter. He didn't have to take ANY fights at LHW. Moving up in weight has nothing to do with being a fucking bully. And of course he had to pursue the GSP fight,because it was huge money. He never went Cyborg and demeaned GSP,or called him a coward for not taking it,but he did express interest in the fight. Of course he should do that. He would have the advantage,and it would be box office. That fight almost happened too. GSP did consider it before deciding that it wasn't worth it. Of course he should throw Conor's name out there. If Conor decided that Anderson's washed up and that he can take him,its big money for Anderson to cash out on his way out. Anderson had a part of his reign where he really made it look easy,but when challenges came his way,in his division,he didn't shy away from those. He is anything but a coward. I mean the guy fought DC on short notice,that's insane.

100% accurate.

Back