Let's Be Honest, Ray Borg Didnt Want To Make Weight.

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is a guy that has missed weight more times than woodley complains about racism.

He knew Conor just gave him a red panty knight and he also knew he was gonna get his show and win.

Would you want to keep cutting weight and get into a fist fight?

he's a smart man. 3 dimensional thinking. never kick a gift horse in the mouth. Conor just gave him more money (the only incentive for a prize fighter) than 10 UFC fights.

Ray Borg is a midget. no amount of settlement money will make up for that.

i hope sherdoggers invite me when they call a professional fighter a liar to their face.

Let's be honest...Your mom dropped you on your head as a baby.

He knew Conor just gave him a red panty knight

so he's giving out knights now?

medieval-knight-shield-sword_iso_prvw-.jpg

Let's be honest, you're mentally challenged.

so he's giving out knights now?

How do we know that knight has red panties? Unless we just assume he color co-ordinates his outfits and underwear. Actually I guess that would explain why he's wearing panties. He's one of THOSE type of knights.

Ok confirmed, carry on.

How do we know that knight has red panties? Unless we just assume he color co-ordinates his outfits and underwear. Actually I guess that would explain why he's wearing panties. He's one of THOSE type of knights.

Ok confirmed, carry on.

sadly, i spent too much time trying to find a knight wearing red leggings before losing interest.

I'm sure he just said ''I'm hurt, I can not fight'' and the medical team didn't check him and let him canceled the fight .......

he's a smart man. 3 dimensional thinking. never kick a gift horse in the mouth. Conor just gave him more money (the only incentive for a prize fighter) than 10 UFC fights.

Why fight for it when you can get

Yes, money for nothing, and chicks for free.

He will get paid more in the lawsuit. It was a no brainer

Back