Let's be honest here: If Khabib is really the beast he claims to be

You must be lost in this world. Khabibs striking is nowhere near on par with Kevin lees. Theres no respectable discussion to be had about that. Grappling barbosa doesnt make you a good striker. The fact that lee got rocked is completely irrelevant. If khabib fought 5 rounds standing against edson his head would fly into the stands.

Uhh..... but Lee grappled him too.

Barboza actually stuffed his takedown a few seconds before he rocked him with the kick...

You just claimed "better overall striker" though, Khabib outboxed Barboza and raging Al and I think he definitely has potential to beat Lee in that fashion as well.

That someone like Joe Rogan knows little or nothing about boxing to the degree he falls back to "low hands = bad boxing" doesn't make for a great argument.
whatever you say bud

Grappling barbosa doesnt make you a good striker. The fact that lee got rocked is completely irrelevant. If khabib fought 5 rounds standing against edson his head would fly into the stands.

But Lee didnt strike with Edson.

He followed the exact gameplan as Khabib, except in 3rd round he stood up and got wheelkicked in the head.

Khabib did some decent punching combinations on Edson, even a flying knee, and was never close to being in danger standing up vs Edson.

Uhh..... but Lee grappled him too.

Barboza actually stuffed his takedown a few seconds before he rocked him with the kick...
whats your point? Did i say he didnt? Am I basing khabib and kevins striking off one fight? No the other retard is. Im just saying that if they were just striking for 5 rounds where "Khabib is better" then edson kick his head into the crowd

What's Lee supposed to do to Khabib? Take him down and GNP him?

I don't see that happening at all... The only way Lee takes this fight is by knockout on the feet in the first 2 rounds.

Other than that, Khabib will smother him...

They’ll cancel each other’s wrestling n then lee will pick him apart standing

he'll call out Kevin Lee next.

If he's scared and happy with stat-padding, he will go with Poirier or Alvarez.

Tony is out for a while, so that obviously can't happen next.

Conor is a very big money fight. Plus he doesn't like Conor. So I can understand why he'd go for that easy fight and will give him a pass on that.

Besides that, if he chooses to fight anyone but Conor or Lee next, it's confirmed he's a chicken too.
If he calls out Lee, then I'll eat my words and admit he is the guy he claims to be, even if Lee beats him.
He already called out the top 5 guys in the division including LEE....He said he will fight anyone that the UFC asks him to fight

You're assuming that Khabib will choose his next opponent. He won't. He may voice have an opinion but he will fight whoever the ufc puts in front of him.

If not Conor then probably Porier. Kevin Lee is on a one fight win streak. A win that he didn't make weight for
It's all marketing to them obviously conor #1, but then their gonna say Dustin/Lee/eddie who will sell best their case and get fans excited about them beating khabib. They already bet on Lee before when he fought for the interim but then that event didn't sell much. I just hope they don't pick the hiding underground king.

your analytical skills must be rubbing off on me

What analysis you have given in this thread was just outright bullshit though wasn't it? not even a matter of opinion, just stating clear flasehoods.

whats your point? Did i say he didnt? Am I basing khabib and kevins striking off one fight? No the other retard is. Im just saying that if they were just striking for 5 rounds where "Khabib is better" then edson kick his head into the crowd

It sounds like you don't believe in K-1 Khabib.

Maybe you should.

If he's only coming back so late in the year, I'm sure Tony will be ready by then and that's the fight they will and should finally make happen, unless it's Conor.

EDIT: Although that matchup seems a bit cursed.

If he's only coming back so late in the year, I'm sure Tony will be ready by then and that's the fight they will and should finally make happen, unless it's Conor.

EDIT: Although that matchup seems a bit cursed.
Dude Ferguson will be LUCKY to not be walking on crouches in November/December let alone healthy enough to fight.

For the next 3 months his leg will be entirely immobilized. Then it's crouches and rehab. Then if everything goes well there will be a period of him just walking and that's it. Then he gets to begin practicing.

Hopefully Kevin Lee gets banned from the UFC and we never hear from him or see him fight again. BAN KEVIN LEE.

Besides that, if he chooses to fight anyone but Conor or Lee next, it's confirmed he's a chicken too.

lol

Dude took 5 opponents in one week, 3 in like 2 hours the day before the biggest fight of his life

And Khabeebs finishes this Kevin Lee nobody inside of 1 min

why would a champ call out a contender? lol. jesus. some people have no idea about hierarchy and status. a champ only calls out another champ, not a dude whose on a one fight win streak.

do you see Anthony Joshua calling people out? nope. he's the one with 4 belts lol.

A Poirier fight would be absolute BS.
He doesn’t have anything close to a title-worthy record and he is another incredibly easy, tailor-made matchup for Khabib.

But won’t Ferg be healthy by December?
If not, should be Lee.

Back