Let's be honest here: If Khabib is really the beast he claims to be

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
he'll call out Kevin Lee next.

If he's scared and happy with stat-padding, he will go with Poirier or Alvarez.

Tony is out for a while, so that obviously can't happen next.

Conor is a very big money fight. Plus he doesn't like Conor. So I can understand why he'd go for that easy fight and will give him a pass on that.

Besides that, if he chooses to fight anyone but Conor or Lee next, it's confirmed he's a chicken too.
If he calls out Lee, then I'll eat my words and admit he is the guy he claims to be, even if Lee beats him.

Lee is for sure his toughest fight outside of Ferg/maybe Conor.

What's Lee supposed to do to Khabib? Take him down and GNP him?

I don't see that happening at all... The only way Lee takes this fight is by knockout on the feet in the first 2 rounds.

Other than that, Khabib will smother him...

<{cruzshake}>

The disrespect to the Diamond is real. Poirier's been in the game forever and he's never looked better.

I think Dustin would survive early onslaught and eventually box up Lee leading to a KO.

I think Lee is the easiest fight for Khabib because Lee has no advantage anywhere. Anywhere the fight goes Khabib has the advantage.

I think Dustin would survive early onslaught and eventually box up Lee leading to a KO.

I think Lee is the easiest fight for Khabib because Lee has no advantage anywhere. Anywhere the fight goes Khabib has the advantage.

Lee has a clear advantage in the striking...

He will take Khabib's block off if Khabib stands with him long enough.

But Khabib will pressure him too much and hold him against the cage until he gasses then just take him down and smash him until the eventual TKO/sub IMO.

First of all. No champion worth his salt calls out anybody. He takes on the guy they put in front of him.

Secondly, Lee is not next in line.

Lee has a clear advantage in the striking...

He will take Khabib's block off if Khabib stands with him long enough.

But Khabib will pressure him too much and hold him against the cage until he gasses then just take him down and smash him until the eventual TKO/sub IMO.
You're right I do give Lee the advantage in 1 punch KO power. But overall striking I give to Khabib. Even Al said he's much harder to hit then he originally planned and while his striking is lackluster it's effective enough for Khabib to get the fight to where he wants it at.

Call out some guy who’s 1-1 in his last 2 and was SLAPPED around by Iaquinta???

<DisgustingHHH>
<DisgustingHHH>
<DisgustingHHH>
<DisgustingHHH>
<DisgustingHHH>
<DisgustingHHH>
<DisgustingHHH>

Champions shouldn’t call anybody out

he'll call out Kevin Lee next.

If he's scared and happy with stat-padding, he will go with Poirier or Alvarez.

Tony is out for a while, so that obviously can't happen next.

Conor is a very big money fight. Plus he doesn't like Conor. So I can understand why he'd go for that easy fight and will give him a pass on that.

Besides that, if he chooses to fight anyone but Conor or Lee next, it's confirmed he's a chicken too.
If he calls out Lee, then I'll eat my words and admit he is the guy he claims to be, even if Lee beats him.
He kinda already did. He said hes fighting towards the end of the year. Conor, Tony, Dustin, Eddie, or Kevin. He said which ever one of them the UFC gives him he will fight

from 8 hours ago. fuck off, OP. stop hating.

Lee is on a 1 fight winning streak.

I just want a source to Kabib ever claiming he is a beast.
Lets be honest TS, you made that part up.

You're right I do give Lee the advantage in 1 punch KO power. But overall striking I give to Khabib. Even Al said he's much harder to hit then he originally planned and while his striking is lackluster it's effective enough for Khabib to get the fight to where he wants it at.
LOL!!!!!! This guy just said Khabib is a better overall striker then Kevin Lee. O god thats terrible

Back