LETHAL WEAPON TV Series (Season 2 Premiere Sept. 26)

With Riggs gone, and since Riggs was the lethal weapon, i dont see how the Lethal Weapon series will make any sense from now on.

Would it have made more sense to just have Seann William Scott take over as Riggs? Tv shows recast all the time and rightly assume the audience will just accept the change and move forward.

Would it have made more sense to just have Seann William Scott take over as Riggs? Tv shows recast all the time and rightly assume the audience will just accept the change and move forward.
Maybe, but it would still be awkward. The thing for me is with the actual lethal weapon gone it makes no sense for the show to be called Lethal Weapon anymore. We shall see what they make of it...

I don't watch the show, but apparently Riggs got shot in the chest in the finale of Season 2. Makes it easier to just kill him off now. Even the guy who got fired, was questioning how long they could drag out his arc.

Fresh start might work out, and maybe even help give the show it's own identity. It's risky, but shit, I doubt anyone saw this lasting for three seasons. They're playing with house money at this point.

There was a time that there was two Stiffmeisters, so i welcome Stifler being Morton Riggs.

Back