Let me show you what the top 5 should look like at 55

1) Kabib Nurmagomedov
2) Justin Gaethje (I know, but you'll see)
3) Nate Diaz/Conor McGregor
5)Tony Ferguson

You're welcome. ;)
1) undefeated , but I get it . 2) lol 1 win st LW prob one of my fav guys at 55 but not top 5 yet . 3) 2 wins at lw since 2014 . 3B) a grand total of ONE win at LW. 5) 12 wins in the UFC at LW. 10 fight win streak ...... 5th ranked lmao

Nah that list is ass backwards.

1. Tony
2. Conor
3. Khabib
4. Barboza
5. Nate/Justin

Because at 145 and 155, Conor appears to be an absolute monster otherwise stylistically Nate would appear to be his most challenging fight based on his 2 fights with him.....yet Vegas opens him up A SIGNIFICANT -285 over Nate.If I was a Diaz fan, that would worry me.
This isn't a fresh match up and especially MMA, Vegas gets upset often on FRESH MATCH UPS.

They've fought twice at 170 where Conor gassed and was ultimately embarrassed in 1st fight as a significant favorite and looked rather ordinary in rematch WHERE ODDS WERE ADJUSTED and fight couldve went either way (I had Conor 3-2 in an extremely close fight).

When Vegas opened up the future at -285, well that was an eye opener to me.The fight would be at 155 so I'm not surprised Conor is favored BUT 3-1....
off the 2 fights we all saw?????call me crazy but I'm not backing a fighter that Las Vegas is BEGGING ME TO WAGER.
I'm trying to explain this in a mature way and there is no such thing as " a sure thing" so- of course the fight has to be fought and anything can happen. At 155, I've seen Nate get creamed by too many top guys------guys that I think Conor steamrolls over.

This is just one man's opinion so we'll see what happens if Dana does opt to make fight.BELIEVE ME- If Nate wins -ill sort you out and admit how wrong I was
Nate gets creamed by good grappling aside from the Tompson loss. Nate is flat out a bad matchup for Conor and Vegas didn’t learn it’s lesson. The money will pour in on Conor and I will catch Nate at better odds once the fight occurs.

Nate gets creamed by good grappling aside from the Tompson loss. Nate is flat out a bad matchup for Conor and Vegas didn’t learn it’s lesson. The money will pour in on Conor and I will catch Nate at better odds once the fight occurs.
No.....if fight happens, line goes all the way down to -190 / +165 and Conor gets the finish in 1st round. ....and I have No bias towards either

No.....if fight happens, line goes all the way down to -190 / +165 and Conor gets the finish in 1st round. ....and I have No bias towards either
How do you figure?
History will show money pours in on Conor at a higher rate every fight. Therefore, the odds will change accordingly.

How do you figure?
History will show money pours in on Conor at a higher rate every fight. Therefore, the odds will change accordingly.
Are you crazy?
simpletons will say Nate, arguably, beat Conor twice and you're giving me + 260---" oh my God, let me throw down half my paycheck down on Diaz, easy money- holy shit"

Sportbook bosses in the back room- knee slapping in laughter with tears in their eyes- " people never learn"

Are you crazy?
simpletons will say Nate, arguably, beat Conor twice and you're giving me + 260---" oh my God, let me throw down half my paycheck down on Diaz, easy money- holy shit"

Sportbook bosses in the back room- knee slapping in laughter with tears in their eyes- " people never learn"
Sure buddy, disregard the fact that the odds on may/mac were much closer than they should have been. The odds on the first Diaz fight strictly a result of 13 sec KO over Aldo.
You don’t sound like an odds expert at all. More money will come in on Conor then Nate. Just like the first two fights.

Sure buddy, disregard the fact that the odds on may/mac were much closer than they should have been. The odds on the first Diaz fight strictly a result of 13 sec KO over Aldo.
You don’t sound like an odds expert at all. More money will come in on Conor then Nate. Just like the first two fights.
LOL- ok,
I'll remember this for bumpage if fight happens.

Referencing May/mac= dumb.has nothing to do with anything. Floyd opened up like-2000 Then taken down.thats called an adjustment otherwise no one would buy ppv.

I have to pinch myself that I'm actually having this conversation.
Dude- quit while YOURE NOT AHEAD and we'll see if fight even happens.

I feel like my IQ- is dropping having this discussion with you.
Please stop- I'm literally losing salt from my eyes from laughter.

LOL- ok,
I'll remember this for bumpage if fight happens.

Referencing May/mac= dumb.has nothing to do with anything. Floyd opened up like-2000 Then taken down.thats called an adjustment otherwise no one would buy ppv.

I have to pinch myself that I'm actually having this conversation.
Dude- quit while YOURE NOT AHEAD and we'll see if fight even happens.

I feel like my IQ- is dropping having this discussion with you.
Please stop- I'm literally losing salt from my eyes from laughter.
I hope you do bump it since you can’t even see the relation. You claim a bunch of dummies will drop half their check on Nate and Vegas is laughing. They were laughing when all of the people bought the hype and poured their money in on Conor (like I said before) for the May/Mac fight making the odds closer.
This is proof of how much people believe in Conor and why more money will come in on him getting me better odds for Nate. If it’s too much for you to understand thats fine. Your IQ can’t drop much.

I hope you do bump it since you can’t even see the relation. You claim a bunch of dummies will drop half their check on Nate and Vegas is laughing. They were laughing when all of the people bought the hype and poured their money in on Conor (like I said before) for the May/Mac fight making the odds closer.
This is proof of how much people believe in Conor and why more money will come in on him getting me better odds for Nate. If it’s too much for you to understand thats fine. Your IQ can’t drop much.
Lol- they HAD to drop the odds on the fight Einstein (I thought I covered that)...
Let's get this straight through your eyes :
Nate already makes Conor tap as a +420 underdog at 170.
Then in rematch lines has to be dropped significantly because of it and fight couldve gone either way.Conor looked ordinary.

Now fight is at 155 and Vegas establishes Conor as a 3-1 fucking favorite and you think people are going to line up and put up 300 beans to make one.
You're not too bright.

Stop referencing may/ mac....it has nothing to do with anything .its apples and oranges- not only did they drop the odds, Floyd had to build up Conor like he had a shot (lol).

Again, you're not too bright.

Lol- they HAD to drop the odds on the fight Einstein (I thought I covered that)...
Let's get this straight through your eyes :
Nate already makes Conor tap as a +420 underdog at 170.
Then in rematch lines has to be dropped significantly because of it and fight couldve gone either way.Conor looked ordinary.

Now fight is at 155 and Vegas establishes Conor as a 3-1 fucking favorite and you think people are going to line up and put up 300 beans to make one.
You're not too bright.

Stop referencing may/ mac....it has nothing to do with anything .its apples and oranges- not only did they drop the odds, Floyd had to build up Conor like he had a shot (lol).

Again, you're not too bright.
I explained the reference to may/mac and you obviously didn’t comprehend.
I’m done with you, hope you bump this later to realize how stupid you were portraying yourself.

Back