Let me show you what the top 5 should look like at 55

I disagree. I think Nate fighting Conor at 170 is just one of those things where size, style, length- hell- alot of things fall into his favor. This is why Conor is almost a 3-1 favorite over Nate AT 155.Think about it.Conor was embarrassed in 1st fight and looked ordinary in 2nd fight (where odds were close)......yet, they make him a 3-1 favorite at lightweight. That's what we call an invitation to bet Nate Diaz and people will oblige......and lose.
Id take that bet all day. Nate only has 1 win at 170 and its Conor. His best weight is 55

Id take that bet all day. Nate only has 1 win at 170 and its Conor. His best weight is 55
Lol- of course you would and if fight happens , don't bet too much cause Vegas is smarter than you (trust me)- especially when the same 2 fighters have fought twice already.

Haha...Isn't that where y'all started? Foh mayne! :rolleyes:

It is where we all started. I also didn’t just jump and making a thread for every thought that entered my head. The added benefit of a rule like that it would somewhat stem the flow for alt accounts being created specifically just to start an ridiculous troll thread.

1) Kabib Nurmagomedov
2) Justin Gaethje (I know, but you'll see)
3) Nate Diaz/Conor McGregor
5)Tony Ferguson
Let me clear up the confusions.

Khabib beats everyone on that list. Justin beats everyone else and has the best shot at handling Khabib because of his wrestling. Nate and Conor need to fight at 55 where Nate will own him for as long as it goes. But, then it's weird cuz Tony probably beats Nate and loses to Conor.

Lol- of course you would and if fight happens , don't bet too much cause Vegas is smarter than you (trust me)- especially when the same 2 fighters have fought twice already.
Vegas is pretty inconsistent when it comes to MMA. They buy into hype.

1) Kabib Nurmagomedov
2) Justin Gaethje (I know, but you'll see)
3) Nate Diaz/Conor McGregor
5)Tony Ferguson

You're welcome. ;)

I think I remember the guy you have at #1. He's fought in the ufc a couple of times.

nates last three wins

2013 gray maynard
2015 michael johnson
2016(year and a half ago) conor

guy is garbage (he also got ktfo out on 4/20 LMAO)

It is where we all started. I also didn’t just jump and making a thread for every thought that entered my head. The added benefit of a rule like that it would somewhat stem the flow for alt accounts being created specifically just to start an ridiculous troll thread.
True that. Point dutifully taken.

Vegas is pretty inconsistent when it comes to MMA. They buy into hype.
Listen guy, I've been in the odds business for the better part of 20 years and when 2 guys have fought twice already and on this case Nate already won as a 3-1 underdog and the second fight was practically a draw - both at 170 and the odds were close in the 2nd fight. Of course, just because Vegas opens up a fighter the favorite- it doesn't mean he or she is going to win but in this case,it's a different ball game.They fought twice already at 170 and based on the results one would think this fight is a "pk-em" fight.
The fight is at 155 (if it even happens) and GEE-I wonder why Vegas has already OPENED UP the line at -285 / +255 on the comeback??????

I'll tell you why- because Conor will win and it probably wont make it past the first. God has given you " God given common sense"- use it.Im not trying to talk down on you.......im trying to educate you and again, I'm not trying to be ' uppity '

Listen guy, I've been in the odds business for the better part of 20 years and when 2 guys have fought twice already and on this case Nate already won as a 3-1 underdog and the second fight was practically a draw - both at 170 and the odds were close in the 2nd fight. Of course, just because Vegas opens up a fighter the favorite- it doesn't mean he or she is going to win but in this case,it's a different ball game.They fought twice already at 170 and based on the results one would think this fight is a "pk-em" fight.
The fight is at 155 (if it even happens) and GEE-I wonder why Vegas has already OPENED UP the line at -285 / +255 on the comeback??????

I'll tell you why- because Conor will win and it probably wont make it past the first. God has given you " God given common sense"- use it.Im not trying to talk down on you.......im trying to educate you and again, I'm not trying to be ' uppity '
Well odds guy, the first fight opened at 4-1 against Nate, “I wonder why”. If it’s such common sense then bet your house on Conor. Nate has had over a year off while Conor just got pummeled, I guess you don’t factor that at all. Nate took about the worst Conor could give in the first 8 minutes of the second fight, Conor would be lucky to have that much success twice if Nate was in fact injured.
Like I said I will bet on Nate for the win and common sense plays no factor it is simply speculation.

Conor is the clear #1 but he needs to defend. Tony is #2. Khabib could be #3 if he would actually stay active. #4 will be winner of Gaethje/Alvarez. Barboza #5.

My list is the truth.
not bad

Get Lee off that list and a lot more Barboza

If Khabib cant hold down his spot Edson should be right up there.

Justin cleans out Eddie and hes right there too.

Well odds guy, the first fight opened at 4-1 against Nate, “I wonder why”. If it’s such common sense then bet your house on Conor. Nate has had over a year off while Conor just got pummeled, I guess you don’t factor that at all. Nate took about the worst Conor could give in the first 8 minutes of the second fight, Conor would be lucky to have that much success twice if Nate was in fact injured.
Like I said I will bet on Nate for the win and common sense plays no factor it is simply speculation.
If you pay any attention to my posts then you'll know I absolutely HATE the way Conor Mcgregor carries himself.....especially as a champion.Its rather deplorable so don't put me " in the house of conor".I do respect the way he fights once he hits that cage, though.

Most importantly, my God--- youre not understanding the logistical point I'm making. THEY'VE FOUGHT TWICE AT 170 ALREADY and Nate has already won as a + 440 underdog and in the rematch THE LINE WAS ADJUSTED to a pretty close line and the result couldve gone either way.

AGAIN, IF THEY FIGHT AGAIN,IT'LL BE AT 155 and Lad Vegas has already OPENED UP Conor as a -285 favorite.
What does this tell you?
I really want you to actually THINK- THINK ABOUT THIS.
ESOTERIC, it's not.

let me tell you how you're feeling right now

If you pay any attention to my posts then you'll know I absolutely HATE the way Conor Mcgregor carries himself.....especially as a champion.Its rather deplorable so don't put me " in the house of conor".I do respect the way he fights once he hits that cage, though.

Most importantly, my God--- youre not understanding the logistical point I'm making. THEY'VE FOUGHT TWICE AT 170 ALREADY and Nate has already won as a + 440 underdog and in the rematch THE LINE WAS ADJUSTED to a pretty close line and the result couldve gone either way.

AGAIN, IF THEY FIGHT AGAIN,IT'LL BE AT 155 and Lad Vegas has already OPENED UP Conor as a -285 favorite.
What does this tell you?
I really want you to actually THINK- THINK ABOUT THIS.
ESOTERIC, it's not.
I never implied you to be a Conor fan but that you are in fact convinced Vegas made the odds in favor of Conor because it’s a sure thing. If Conor gassed in both fights at 170 without cutting weight what makes you think he doesn’t gas again while cutting weight?

I never implied you to be a Conor fan but that you are in fact convinced Vegas made the odds in favor of Conor because it’s a sure thing. If Conor gassed in both fights at 170 without cutting weight what makes you think he doesn’t gas again while cutting weight?
Because at 145 and 155, Conor appears to be an absolute monster otherwise stylistically Nate would appear to be his most challenging fight based on his 2 fights with him.....yet Vegas opens him up A SIGNIFICANT -285 over Nate.If I was a Diaz fan, that would worry me.
This isn't a fresh match up and especially MMA, Vegas gets upset often on FRESH MATCH UPS.

They've fought twice at 170 where Conor gassed and was ultimately embarrassed in 1st fight as a significant favorite and looked rather ordinary in rematch WHERE ODDS WERE ADJUSTED and fight couldve went either way (I had Conor 3-2 in an extremely close fight).

When Vegas opened up the future at -285, well that was an eye opener to me.The fight would be at 155 so I'm not surprised Conor is favored BUT 3-1....
off the 2 fights we all saw?????call me crazy but I'm not backing a fighter that Las Vegas is BEGGING ME TO WAGER.
I'm trying to explain this in a mature way and there is no such thing as " a sure thing" so- of course the fight has to be fought and anything can happen. At 155, I've seen Nate get creamed by too many top guys------guys that I think Conor steamrolls over.

This is just one man's opinion so we'll see what happens if Dana does opt to make fight.BELIEVE ME- If Nate wins -ill sort you out and admit how wrong I was

Back