Let Jones use whatever PEDs he wants, just force him to fight Gustafsson as a punishment.

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
As a Jones hater and the biggest Gus fan on Sherdog, I dont even want Jones to get a suspension. I only want to see Gus repeatedly punching him in the face again, nothing would make me more happy. Let Jones use whatever PEDs he feels he needs to have enough courage to fight Gus, I dont even care. I just want to see Jones getting mauled.

nVXw7jF.png

181514088.jpg

Jon-Jones-Alexander-Gustafsson-2.png

20130921_jla_sx9_635.0.jpg

poke-650.jpg

104_Jon_Jones_vs_Alexander_Gustafsson_gallery_post.jpg

Gustafsson_vice_670.jpg

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bb821970b-pi

181698167-jon-bones-jones-collides-with-alexander-the-gettyimages.jpg

dmgsb2n.jpg

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

20130921_jla_sx9_617.0.jpg

Your butthurt knows no depths... a chasm of butthurt.

Its not butthurt, their first fight is my favorite fight of all time. I just enjoy seeing Jones getting punched in the face. And I said I would be fine for Jones to have every advantage he wants with PEDs, just let them fight.

They got that decision wrong, and we now can confirm Jones is a cheating motherfucker to boot; that Gus whipped that ass in spite of the roids makes that performance all the more impressive.

Bunch of cucks white knighting their great Euro hype job.
Gus is at best a gate keeper. He can't beat anyone in the top 3.

They got that decision wrong....and we now can confirm Jones is a cheating motherfucker to boot. That Gus whipped that ass in spite of the roids makes that performance all the more impressive.

Did Jones test positive after the Gus fight ? Or are your panties just wet because you are desperate to give Gus the win when he clearly lost a UD to Jones.

Did Jones test positive after the Gus fight ? Or are your panties just wet because you are desperate to give Gus the win when he clearly lost a UD to Jones.

Your boy's career is over....just give it up and find another set of nuts to hug already, instead of wasting your time trying to prop up a cheating crackhead POS

Great fight! Jones gets no credit for standing and competing with gus on his terms and stole those last two rounds with heavy strikes to the head of gus. Ignoring whatever magic potion jones had consumed of course

Its not butthurt, their first fight is my favorite fight of all time. I just enjoy seeing Jones getting punched in the face. And I said I would be fine for Jones to have every advantage he wants with PEDs, just let them fight.

So....to get back at Bones, you'd force Gustafsson to knowingly face an illegally chemically enhanced opponent?

Who exactly are you trying to punish here?

no, let him be completely clean and give DC all the roids in the world
that would be a fair punishment, fuck gustafsson

Your boy's career is over....just give it up and find another set of nuts to hug already, instead of wasting your time trying to prop up a cheating crackhead POS

Jones isn't 'my boy.' Jones beat Machida, my favorite fighter. That doesn't change the fact Jones is LHW goat. Your boy Gus is a gatekeeper at best.

Don't get why people are defending jones. He just ruined the entire sport for us. Didn't get to see clean jones vs clean D.C. Don't get to see gus rematch. We don't get to watch jones ever fight again .... and the jones fans are supporting that

So....to get back at Bones, you'd force Gustafsson to knowingly face an illegally chemically enhanced opponent?

Who exactly are you trying to punish here?

Yes, that is just how much confidence I have on my boy Alex the Great, and I bet Gus would not care either.

no, let him be completely clean and give DC all the roids in the world
that would be a fair punishment, fuck gustafsson

DC cant hurt him, Gus can.

And we could always make TRT Gus vs clean Jones. Imagine that.

Racist

Back