Let’s face it Conor didn’t do much promotion because he’s afraid he’ll lose this one...

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...and that’s ok by me.

He went through a huge promo tour with Mayweather, and lost. You just can’t do that twice in a row. This is a fight he’ll just have to get over with, win or lose.

For the fight after this one, he’ll be back in 100% Conor promoting style. Watch him.

It’s just marketing strategy, no I don’t think he’s scared, just playing his cards right.

I mean, getting his ass beat will still hurt his marketability regardless if he takes it easy on the shit talk or not.

I think he just knows he's a big enough name now the fight will sell whether he does a world tour promoting it or not.

Why do a world tour for UFC when he is not making a 50/50 split? UFC fighters get like 10% of the revenue, so why pump money in to their pockets?

Next fight: Diaz 3.

I’m sensing a defeatist attitude out of him. The way he kept on stating that he didn’t have to be there and that he chose to do it sort of sounded like he was in denial and trying to protect himself from people saying “told you so” when he loses.

Lmao. He hyped the Floyd match up like shit and he was way way way more likely to lose that fight. So in short: no.

Or maybe because the fight was too soon to do any promotion. The mayweather "fight" was a money grab.

Let’s face it. That single presser, along with the dolly incident, made this BY FAR the biggest combat sports event of the year.

Back