Let’s all laugh at Fury, let’s all laugh at Fury!!!

HardasNAILZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BUM
Around 14 million sterling and the fact he is the unified hw champion and was never beat for the titles
no matter what you think of him that's some bum..

Around 14 million sterling and the fact he is the unified hw champion and was never beat for the titles

BUM

Did he really unify anything or just win all the titles Wlad had?

Google...it's.your friend..
I don't need to. He had a secondary WBO international title and then won the titles that Klitschko had. He never unified anything and never became undisputed by taking Wilder's WBC title. So tell me, what did he unify? Unless you're talking about the titles he won from Klitschko which were already i guess unified.

Hahahaha

I want to know what started that crowd fight. Maybe someone didn't pay up for their new driveway?.

Who knows.

I don't need to. He had a secondary WBO international title and then won the titles that Klitschko had. He never unified anything and never became undisputed by taking Wilder's WBC title. So tell me, what did he unify? Unless you're talking about the titles he won from Klitschko which were already i guess unified.
You answered your own question..
Right at the end..
Last undisputed to my knowledge was Lennox Lewis

Hahahaha

I want to know what started that crowd fight. Maybe someone didn't pay up for their new driveway?.

Who knows.

I thought Fury started it by making some gesture to that part of the crowd in the first or second round - the ref gave him a right bollocking for it

Calling someone who has won the heavyweight championship of the world a bum....hmmm

I’m not suggesting that you are drunk. But I am suggesting you may have had a little too much alcohol on Saturday. Fury is the lineal heavyweight champ. He is also the only lineal heavyweight champ to run into a press conference dressed as batman.

i saw the highlights...embarrassing as hell. dude is buzzard meat for any of the top hws.

I’m not suggesting that you are drunk. But I am suggesting you may have had a little too much alcohol on Saturday. Fury is the lineal heavyweight champ. He is also the only lineal heavyweight champ to run into a press conference dressed as batman.

In all fairness he is very consistent in his dislike and piss taking of fury

Last edited:

Fury is a fat dosser

Fury won the belts with the most cowardly gameplan in boxing history.

Hahahaha

Who knows.

When I saw the video one of the guys had what appeared to be a white tank top and I immediately thought "Gypsy!!".

Who the fk wears a tank top to a boxing event lol?

As for the Fury fight ........... better just not to mention it.

i saw the highlights...embarrassing as hell. dude is buzzard meat for any of the top hws.

You'd be surprised, I hate the guy but he is awkward as fk and he uses his size really well, stays long and is quick for that size.

If we're talking AJ or Wilder, I think Wilder even with the size disadvantage is just as quick, better power punches and only 3" shorter, so I say Wilder wins, luckily for Wilder, Fury is a boxer and so Wilder won't feel his size from a fight at distance.

AJ on the other hand, I actually feel this is a bad match up for him, AJ is a lot more slower and robotic, Fury could pick him off from range.

Either way I hope one of Wilder or AJ shuts this clown up.

Back