Lesser Known YouTube Personalities Worth Checking Out

splendica

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I stumbled across Feminism KEK, and this video from Jun. 18/2017 regarding yet another Bill or motion forwarded under the current Canadian administration. The video has over 60,000 views and she's got quite the series of videos:

Another one from a few years ago:

Anybody other lesser known, interesting characters out there?

Last edited:
I don't know how well known he is to be honest but I got into Lindybeige videos for awhile.

Heroes are Good, Lets Make Statues of Them

The Tragedy of War

Modern Art Insults Me

Primitive Technology, this dude is a boss and theres heaps of copycats out there

If you listen to David Duke you'll find out in a few minutes that he's nothing like what you've been told. I kept hearing about him as KKK weirdo but it's pretty amazing how sensible and fair he is.

I highly recommend Jared Taylor and Kevin MacDonald. It's very surprising that they aren't more well known considering how even handed and well researched they are.

If you listen to David Duke you'll find out in a few minutes that he's nothing like what you've been told. I kept hearing about him as KKK weirdo but it's pretty amazing how sensible and fair he is.
You mean this guy?

PA-8692732.jpg

Last edited:
I highly recommend Jared Taylor and Kevin MacDonald. It's very surprising that they aren't more well known considering how even handed and well researched they are.

Taylor and AmRen, MacDonald and Occidental Observer, and the VDare.com crew and it's contributors are legitimately the intellectual lifeblood of the pro-European, pro-Western movement. Jordan Petersen is right there too.

I guess I just don't consider them Youtubers. They are actual intellectuals.

All I really know about Duke is that he's the guy the mainstream media uses to try and discredit conservatives they don't like. But in the videos I've seen of his he makes the same points that many warroomers will make, all groups of people are encouraged to pursue their group interests except whites.

Last edited:
I uploaded of a video of walking a dog like 5 years ago. Best thing on the internet ever really.

Roaming melenial...

Shes a fucking unicorn. Brains and looks.

I stumbled across Feminism KEK, and this video from Jun. 18/2017 regarding yet another Bill or motion forwarded under the current Canadian administration. The video has over 60,000 views and she's got quite the series of videos:

Another one from a few years ago:

Anybody other lesser known, interesting characters out there?

Those videos are terrible and a waste of time

I've only watched a few GOT episodes, but this guy Charisma on Command makes some interesting videos using the show as an illustration.

How Power Really Works

Why Tyrion Cant be Killed

How Tywin Lannister Commands Respect

Primitive Technology, this dude is a boss and theres heaps of copycats out there
Not to sound pedantic, but his channel has 5m subscribers and the video you posted has 30m views. I'm not sure that qualifies as "lesser known".

This guy is a rockstar in movie discussion forums but doesn't have that many views:

Back