Lesnars appearance at no mercy

HectorG

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
did lesnar appear quite a bit smaller and even flabby to you guys tonight? Is he trimming to fight Stipe this winter? I’m thinking it’s happening. Dudes down with the wwe for a while. Wme needs a big fight.

Brock still has six months of suspension if he unretires

did lesnar appear quite a bit smaller and even flabby to you guys tonight? Is he trimming to fight Stipe this winter? I’m thinking it’s happening. Dudes down with the wwe for a while. Wme needs a big fight.
I assumed it was for the jones fight. I'd watch the stipe fight don't get me wrong but it doesn't have the same appeal.

Brock and Sable share their bras.

I like Lesnar but his pendulous breasts are getting a bit ridiculous.

Brock and Sable share their bras.

I like Lesnar but his pendulous breasts are getting a bit ridiculous.

You're probably the only one who focuses on a man's Pecs(Breasts). <{ohyeah}>

You're probably the only one who focuses on a man's Pecs(Breasts). <{ohyeah}>
Does noticing mean focusing, pussy fart?

I'm not the only one who's noticed either. People have eyes.

Does noticing mean focusing, pussy fart?

I'm not the only one who's noticed either. People have eyes.

serveimage

Does that represent you ejaculating over all your Brock Lesnar merchandise?

Nope. But I know you're not THAT dumb not to know when you're being salty(hint hint) so I'll just end this pointless "conversation" with you who is obsessed with a man's Pecs(breasts) and talking about ejaculation. Have a nice day, sir.

Nope. But I know you're not THAT dumb not to know when you're being salty(hint hint) so I'll just end this pointless "conversation" with you who is obsessed with a man's Pecs(breasts) and talking about ejaculation. Have a nice day, sir.
How does a post about an observation = an obsession?

That's like me saying you're obsessed with salt shakers.

Back