Lesnar would destroy frank ngannou

Yall forgettin Brock is a muthafuckin cheat?? He's the worst type of roid cheater -one that just masses up and hulks smashes negating others martial arts skills. You let Overeem juice to the gills again and we'd have the same result as before.

Brocks a cheat pure and simple.

Would love to see either scrap, particularly Chinoreem!

Get outta here with that fantasy shit. ONE punch landed, and it will land, and Brock will be turtled for the remainder of the "fight".

Brock is 10x as afraid of Ngannou's punch as Ngannou is of his TD.

When Ngannou lands ONE bomb, it's the beginning of the guaranteed end for Brock. A TD is no guaranteed finish ofr Brock.

So no.

lol you goofs said the same thing about the hunt fight

prime brock before diverticulitis can beat the snot out of him.

Same result. Ngannous cardio + Lesnar Wrestling/GNP = TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT NOW!!!

yB0bkI9.gif

yB0bkI9.gif
yB0bkI9.gif
yB0bkI9.gif
2a82kqu.jpg
2a82kqu.jpg
Only if he survives the first round...

<seedat>

Ngannou would be a big favorite.

If Brock comes back, I'd much rather see him fight Jones. He has a much better chance in that fight.

R
You saw how Blaydes dominated Hunt and made the fight much more one sided than Lesnar did? After the second round, of course.

Yeah, he couldn't do that to Ngannou. Therefore, Lesnar can't either, Blaydes is a superior wrestler nowadays and Lesnar without roids won't be 240lbs+, be sure about that. Blaydes is a real big heavyweight, Lesnar is a roided white monkey.
ewriting history.

Brock beat a younger hunt way more convincingly.

Why do u think Hunt can't let it go?

Brock would be top 3 fighter right now. He beats anyone at heavyweight except Stipe and healthy Cain. Ngannou would be the easiest fight in the top 5 right now due to him literally saying he doesn't train wrestling

what delusion is this? You forget Overeem? Werdum? JDS?

Guys like Struve who have good ground game and better striking than brock also could give him trouble.

Brock would tap to strikes...

I hate you Ronda, Conor, Brock fans.

You saw how Blaydes dominated Hunt and made the fight much more one sided than Lesnar did? After the second round, of course.

Yeah, he couldn't do that to Ngannou. Therefore, Lesnar can't either, Blaydes is a superior wrestler nowadays and Lesnar without roids won't be 240lbs+, be sure about that. Blaydes is a real big heavyweight, Lesnar is a roided white monkey.
Nice mma maths.

Don't add in the fact hunt has suffered another brutal KO since that fight.

Brock gets Ngannou down early and wipes the floor with him.

Stop comparing these bum non champs to Brock.

I'd favor Lesnar over Ngannou. I don't think Ngannou could keep it standing. Brock would get him down, keep him there and wear him out. I could see a decision or a stoppage via ground and pound. Ngannou would have one hell of a puncher's chance though.

Nice mma maths.

Don't add in the fact hunt has suffered another brutal KO since that fight.

Brock gets Ngannou down early and wipes the floor with him.

Stop comparing these bum non champs to Brock.
What's the problem with "MMA math" in this case? Brock and Blaydes are similar fighters, except Blaydes is more technical and is clean, also he doesn't turn into a turtle while getting hit

Same result. Ngannous cardio + Lesnar Wrestling/GNP = TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT NOW!!!

yB0bkI9.gif

yB0bkI9.gif
yB0bkI9.gif
yB0bkI9.gif
2a82kqu.jpg
2a82kqu.jpg

As obnoxious as your post is, I agree 100%. Ngannou gets pounded out. Brock should be setting up this fight right now. The title doesn't matter at all to his ratings. He might actually make more fighting Ngannou, just cuz of how they look for the photo ops.

What's the problem with "MMA math" in this case? Brock and Blaydes are similar fighters, except Blaydes is more technical and is clean, also he doesn't turn into a turtle while getting hit

It's becoming commonplace around here for goofs to think that any analysis or predictions based on mutual opponents is "mma math".

Back