Lesnar would destroy frank ngannou

fc141aovetkobles.gif%3Fw%3D660

ubereem + diverticulitis

@wilKO in case you were wondering and don't actually go back and watch it, Blaydes stands and bangs with Ngannou for the majority of the first round despite getting rocked twice, one takedown he actually tries he lands at the end of teh round. 2nd round his eye gets swollen up but he still gets ngannou down realtively easily when he tries, but still stands and bangs most of the time rather than spamming takedowns. His IQ in the Hunt fight is a direct result of pretending to be a stand up fighter against ngannou. Lesnar wouldn't attempt to stand and bang like Blaydes or Stipe did, he would spam takedowns and get them. Stipe prefers to stand and Curtis did too, look at his record prior to fighting Ngannou

88f451aa-7a2c-4c10-99bf-44a0e9a8fb44

You can't just take a guy down without standing for a bit. Maybe that's why Stipe and Blaydes didn't spam takedowns. Too telegraphed. I think Ngannou would KO Brock. You dont. We will have to agree to disagree here. Evidence to suggest both scenarios.

Stipe didn't try to take francis down he chose to stand and bang with him and then started going for takedowns
wJI6Tq.png

^Literally shot for a single in first 15 seconds^

We can't have this conversation if you don't know what you are talking about

Francis would knock out lesnar in the first.

Brock would be top 3 fighter right now. He beats anyone at heavyweight except Stipe and healthy Cain. Ngannou would be the easiest fight in the top 5 right now due to him literally saying he doesn't train wrestling
Bullshit....he couldn't even end Overeem! Brock is an award winning college wrestler and has brute strength but that will only take you so far...Ngannou has much better stand up than Brockl! Moves quicker and hits much harder...

50/50 fight.. Brock gets hit or Brock gets the take down.. 100% Francis doesn't get back up if Lesnar gets him down.. the guys wrestling is awful

Coin toss imo. Brock has it in him to take Ngannou down and keep him down for a decision, but if Ngannou clips him on the feet at some point hes going to be dancing around the octagon again.

You can't just take a guy down without standing for a bit. Maybe that's why Stipe and Blaydes didn't spam takedowns. Too telegraphed. I think Ngannou would KO Brock. You dont. We will have to agree to disagree here. Evidence to suggest both scenarios.

nah stipe and blaydes didn't spam because they prefer to bang. Stipe only resorted to wrestling after he was getting rocked a bit, in his other fights he likes to keep it standing. Blaydes had all wins via
Bullshit....he couldn't even end Overeem! Brock is an award winning college wrestler and has brute strength but that will only take you so far...Ngannou has much better stand up than Brockl! Moves quicker and hits much harder...

diverticulitis + leg kick, brock would beat overeeem today

Let us not forget that Stipe had to eat some punches to do what he did. I'm not quite sure that Brock could take those shots.

That's what I was thinking. I see Brock curling up in the fetal position.

Not sure about this one. Depends who can implement their strategy better. Brock doesn't do well against guys with comparable strength but is a better wrestler than Stipe.

Lesnar has a ridiculously underated chin

go watch carwin fight and come back

No shit. A month leading into the Hunt fight we were assured by the majority of sherdog that Hunt would knock Lesnar out since Lesnar has no chin

Brock would be top 3 fighter right now. He beats anyone at heavyweight except Stipe and healthy Cain. Ngannou would be the easiest fight in the top 5 right now due to him literally saying he doesn't train wrestling
I think Werdum beats Lesnar. But yeah, Lesnar is underrated because he so obviously disliked being punched.

There's no doubt Ngannou can KO any man, but the money is on top grapplers vs him imo.

I think Werdum beats Lesnar. But yeah, Lesnar is underrated because he so obviously disliked being punched.

There's no doubt Ngannou can KO any man, but the money is on top grapplers vs him imo.

its HW breeh, they can knock out everyone lmaooo

Back