Lesnar return - Title shot against Cain?

as far as I know he still needs to serve his full suspension @dimspace

The worst thing about current UFC is the return of a convicted roid cheat who can't strike and doesn't care about the sport would still be an improvement.

Title shot for a guy whose last win was in 2010?

What a great way to restore the credibility of the UFC.

has there been any news of Brock re-entering the USADA testing pool? If not, he still has six months of suspension to serve.

Brock did not only get a 1yr suspension from the commission...he received a 1yr (concurrent) suspension from USADA as well. USADA requires that a suspended athlete remain in the testing pool, otherwise the clock stops on its suspension.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/...ada-drug-testing-pool-suspension-still-frozen

no doubt the UFC would love to have him back. I could see him rematching Cain or Overeem...but an immediate title shot seems ridiculous, even by the UFC's sketchy-as-fuck matchmaking philosophy these days. I would love to see Stipe smash him, tbh.

Title shot against Cain? Cain does not have the belt lol, wtf is this

hes got somewhere between "more than 6 months" and "twelve months" left to serve

and fighting Cain for the belt? What is this, 2012?

hes got somewhere between "more than 6 months" and "twelve months" left to serve

and fighting Cain for the belt? What is this, 2012?

If Bellator were smart they would be on the phone with Lesnar offering him the trilogy with Mir and the no-USADA promise that he could juice to the gills with no fear of a potential flagging. Brock would be all over it if the money is right.

So Cain comes back wins title then fights Brock? That would take 4 years minimum

Well, we can pretty much assume he will be.. if he's anything close to in shape.
Stipe would whoop his ass worse than Werdum did. It is known.

Cain made his legacy by beating 2 people multiple times for a period of 4 years.

Brock should never be allowed to fight in the UFC again.He will fail for peds again.No way he ever passes and if he does then he found a way to get around it or a cover up.

Back