'Lesnar is 100% Doping' - Dominick Cruz

UFC employee gives zero fucks LOL about throwing Lesnar under the bus here.

Dominick can be unlikeable sometimes but the guy tells it how he sees it. I respect that.

A Manlet like injury prone dominak gonna hate a big jacked white dude.. DEAL with it. This is the HW division boys...

Lesnar hasn't look physically jacked in a while. He's quite a bit smaller than he was just a few years ago.

Just because Cruz says something doesn't mean its true, sherdog sheeps.

Riiight cause Brock juicing is such a stretch. People don't believe it cause Cruz said it, they believe it cause he's a proven steroid user.

Riiight cause Brock juicing is such a stretch. People don't believe it cause Cruz said it, they believe it cause he's a proven steroid user.
he tested positive for a fertility medication, not steroids you goof

https://www.mmanews.com/dominick-cruz-brock-lesnar-doping/

When Lesnar’s history of alleged doping was brought up, Cruz told hosts that he believes the heavyweight may still be taking performance enhancing drugs.

maxresdefault.jpg

“Absolutely. One hundred percent,” Cruz said. “If he makes it to the fight I’d be shocked. And I just mean that because USADA is the toughest anti-doping system there is on planet Earth, and that guy is absolutely doping. Period. No ifs, ands or buts about it. And he’s not been in mixed martial arts, so of course he’s been doing that stuff. How they’re going to get him to be clean on fight night is beyond me.”

Brock-Lesnar-steroids.jpg

Me and Dominick Cruz were never friends

D.W

Sure it's obvious Lesnar is still running PEDs.

But what's interesting to me is that DC gets a pass on all PED questions simply because of his physique.

If you look at DCs history of dominating at the highest levels of wrestling -- a sport full of PED cheats just like football -- that makes him highly suspect to me. Olympic athletes are THE BEST PED CHEATS ON EARTH, in many cases they get direct or indirect help from their government to beat the tests. They have access to designer steroids and they have drug coaches (who are pretty much chemists) working for them. Anyone who competed at the highest levels of college and Olympic wrestling has a lot of experience being on PEDs IMO.

he tested positive for a fertility medication, not steroids you goof

His wife is 50. I doubt he’s trying to have another child with her.

The medication is also used to restart testosterone production following a cycle of anabolic steroids.

You do the math.

Roids or no roids, DC smashes Brock. Cain beat a juiced Lesnar and so will DC

It's a knuckleduster / dagger and if when you look at that you see a giant dick I think that really says something about you.
That he has a sense of humour. If Brock also had one he would have never gotten that ridiculous tattoo.

His wife is 50. I doubt he’s trying to have another child with her.

The medication is also used to restart testosterone production following a cycle of anabolic steroids.

You do the math.
he said proven. theres no proof he tooks steroids. if you think its likely, that's one thing, but hes never tested positive for steroids. banned substance? yes. steroids? no

dominick tells it like it is. one of the best ever!

Back