'Lesnar is 100% Doping' - Dominick Cruz

darren-elkins-ufc-209-3.jpg
have-a-small-penis-worst-tattoos-belly-button.jpg

He’ll be allowed to dope. Usada just targets who they want.

thinking he will be clean, hahahaha. he will just ask romero or costa how to bypass USADA

Dom's gonna get banned from Sherdog for those unsubstanciated words and his use of "eye test"...

They tried to get him clean before at UFC 200. He came back more ripped than before some 5 years later. It was obvious. He was given a special 1 month USADA waiver. He couldn't even test clean for a month. Lol. Back in the day he used but he had at least pass the easy athletic commission piss tests. He was still ripped but obviously softer in his prior UFC days. UFC 200 he was obviously juiced to the gills more so than ever before in his career imo.

He's already been looking extremely soft lately. He's gonna feel like crap. You don't take a guy who's been using peds for over 20 years and tell him just to STOP. It's actually kind of abusive. It's almost the same way as taking a 20 year heroin user and saying ok, no more heroin for you. No. That's not how it's done. They gradually get you off with methadone and suboxeone. Which can take up to a year or longer. That's why I felt bad for Vitor when they just outlawed TRT. He deflated and looked like a welterweight over night it seemed.

There should be a USADA program that helps prior drug cheats get off the drugs. People don't understand the physical effects of ceasing to use peds as well as the psychological. Stephen Bonnar kinda open up on the mental aspect of it. It's a big deal.

Actually the only one I know who has kicked heroin addiction was by going cold turkey and going through withdrawal

I believe 95% of fighters are doping. Cruz i believe is in the 5% of those who arent. He also beat TJ and is the bantamweight GOAT. And of course lesnar is doping. 100%
the numbers say otherwise. not even 1% of the roster has popped for steroids.

It's a knuckleduster / dagger and if when you look at that you see a giant dick I think that really says something about you.
Does homosexuality make you uncomfortable? What if i just see dicks every where i look bud? What then? What does that say about me then?

It's a knuckleduster / dagger and if when you look at that you see a giant dick I think that really says something about you.
Everyone on planet earth regards it as a giant veiny dick with a handle. A phallic penile protrusion heading towards brocks open gaping mouth. Ropey arcs of jism preparing the way.

Agreed. Fight won't happen without some kind of drug dodging conspiracy like last time.

Be quiet Cruz, you're not supposed to talk about that in public.
They cant catch cruz to make him stop. Dana gassed out in a min trying to chase him around.

Well that outta help build up a Lesnar return for the UFC. Good job Kiebler elf.

They tried to get him clean before at UFC 200. He came back more ripped than before some 5 years later. It was obvious. He was given a special 1 month USADA waiver. He couldn't even test clean for a month. Lol. Back in the day he used but he had at least pass the easy athletic commission piss tests. He was still ripped but obviously softer in his prior UFC days. UFC 200 he was obviously juiced to the gills more so than ever before in his career imo.

He's already been looking extremely soft lately. He's gonna feel like crap. You don't take a guy who's been using peds for over 20 years and tell him just to STOP. It's actually kind of abusive. It's almost the same way as taking a 20 year heroin user and saying ok, no more heroin for you. No. That's not how it's done. They gradually get you off with methadone and suboxeone. Which can take up to a year or longer. That's why I felt bad for Vitor when they just outlawed TRT. He deflated and looked like a welterweight over night it seemed.

There should be a USADA program that helps prior drug cheats get off the drugs. People don't understand the physical effects of ceasing to use peds as well as the psychological. Stephen Bonnar kinda open up on the mental aspect of it. It's a big deal.

that is ridiculous. help the cheaters come back down after they have been cheating?

can they add the lost brain cells, broken bones, and lost wages that the guys those roiders beat? because if they can't do that, why would they help the cheaters?

We don't have to guess if Brock is a cheater because he was busted for a PEDS violation the very first time he was eligible for advanced testing. That happened despite special treatment to minimize his exposure.

Of course the guy is still on PEDS, he's most likely a life long user. Sadly Cruz may be wrong that it'll be hard to get him to fight night though, as we saw last time.

It's also common sense Brock can afford designer PEDS and micro-dosing to minimize the chances of being caught glowing.

Back