'Lesnar is 100% Doping' - Dominick Cruz

corrupt based on what? Specific MMA examples please. They may be incompetent in some ways, but corrupt?

As for Brock juicing. It's possible. However his body has deflated quite a bit in the last year or so. He looks far less jacked than before. He may be off the sauce.

I agree with you about the corruption charges. I read this all the time but I never see any evidence.

There are legit reasons to say that the UCI was corrupt during the Arnstrong cycling era. There are legit reasons to say that the UFC is doing PED testing purely as a PR ploy and that they try to game the system to protect certain fighters.

I have yet to see any evidence against USADA itself. I don't always agree with their procedures and they are certainly not infallible but I don't see "corruption". How is the corruption supposed to me working anyways? Are specific individuals at USADA being paid off to do what exactly?

I'm sure his stature doesn't bother him at all.

No man wants to be 5’5 130lbs.

You think a 5’5 man commands any respect.tiny suit. Tiny tie. Tiny feet. Etc.

I kid but it’s still true.

Brock is one of the few fighters who's clearly on the juice, with no excuse, yet everyone gunning for more abuse. $$$$$$

tumblr_nqdnp3T9XD1srbyoyo1_500.gif

White boy who is jacked up he is.

fbDlq.gif

Cruz knows the German suplex...

I will always maintain that Brock will have the full weight of WWE’s wellness centre behind him to mask certain things. Brock smoking people in legit fights with UFC translates to massive business for WWE when he goes back.
Last time they must have miscalculated.

corrupt based on what? Specific MMA examples please. They may be incompetent in some ways, but corrupt?

As for Brock juicing. It's possible. However his body has deflated quite a bit in the last year or so. He looks far less jacked than before. He may be off the sauce.

Just look into it bro

Not that I disagree... but Cruz probably tells himself 90% of men and half of all women are doping so as to feel better about his physical stature.
Where does this theory that Cruz is some "small" guy come from? Average height in America is 5'9", he's 5'8" or so? And a huge 135. Which makes him a very lean 155-160 (pre water cut). So with any amount of body fat, about 180-ish. That's not a small guy, unless you're from the Netherlands.

Water is wet. Cruz this been obvious for decade tell us something we don’t know already.

No man wants to be 5’5 130lbs.

You think a 5’5 man commands any respect.tiny suit. Tiny tie. Tiny feet. Etc.

I kid but it’s still true.
Maybe to some I bet but that is a group that is smaller than you'd imagine. No pun intended.

They tried to get him clean before at UFC 200. He came back more ripped than before some 5 years later. It was obvious. He was given a special 1 month USADA waiver. He couldn't even test clean for a month. Lol. Back in the day he used but he had at least pass the easy athletic commission piss tests. He was still ripped but obviously softer in his prior UFC days. UFC 200 he was obviously juiced to the gills more so than ever before in his career imo.

He's already been looking extremely soft lately. He's gonna feel like crap. You don't take a guy who's been using peds for over 20 years and tell him just to STOP. It's actually kind of abusive. It's almost the same way as taking a 20 year heroin user and saying ok, no more heroin for you. No. That's not how it's done. They gradually get you off with methadone and suboxeone. Which can take up to a year or longer. That's why I felt bad for Vitor when they just outlawed TRT. He deflated and looked like a welterweight over night it seemed.

There should be a USADA program that helps prior drug cheats get off the drugs. People don't understand the physical effects of ceasing to use peds as well as the psychological. Stephen Bonnar kinda open up on the mental aspect of it. It's a big deal.
Why not Vitor vs Brock..
No dope testing belt ??

I guess the fight could be held as a non-sanctioned , non title fight just for PPV buys ...... probably make even more money that way ?

'cause he is. He's honest. Cruz doesn't give a fuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back