'Lesnar is 100% Doping' - Dominick Cruz

He’s white, he’s jacked, and he has a penis tattoo on his chest.

Deal with it.

Not that I disagree... but Cruz probably tells himself 90% of men and half of all women are doping so as to feel better about his physical stature.

Of course he is.

He is the one of the most obvious steroid abusers in the history of the UFC, up there with Cyborg, Mark Coleman, and Mark Kerr.

Cruz is smart

More people need to be like Cruz

Not that I disagree... but Cruz probably tells himself 90% of men and half of all women are doping so as to feel better about his physical stature.
I'm sure his stature doesn't bother him at all.

I mean it's obvious. Either he'll get off the stuff and fight clean or pay USADA off.
Pay USADA off? So you’re implying corruption? But he already failed a test by them. Obviously “paying them off” wasn’t an option.

Even Lance fucking Armstrong couldn’t pay off USADA.

Pay USADA off? So you’re implying corruption? But he already failed a test by them. Obviously “paying them off” wasn’t an option.

Even Lance fucking Armstrong couldn’t pay off USADA.
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Obviously I'm not up to the latest when it comes to Brawk.

USADA is corrupt so Brock will absolutely make it to the fight.

It's so incredibly embarrassing the UFC would actually bring him back....

They are light years years from ever being accepted as a legitimate sport. They're a laughing stock and I'm sure it's pisses off the vast majority of athletes involved with the UFC.

What?

Feel better about his physical stature? Given he can beat the ever loving fuck out of 95% of men walking this planet no matter if they have a larger physical stature or not? I'm sure he doesn't need to tell himself anything.

USADA is corrupt so Brock will absolutely make it to the fight.

corrupt based on what? Specific MMA examples please. They may be incompetent in some ways, but corrupt?

As for Brock juicing. It's possible. However his body has deflated quite a bit in the last year or so. He looks far less jacked than before. He may be off the sauce.

Since when does being autistic make someone an expert on roid use?

Cruz is jealous of Brock's hair. With Cruz's hair color you can't go bald or recede or thin. If you have Sam Alvey or Brock hair you can recede combover do whatever. Still be the top gun.

images

Back