Lesnar can bench 225 lbs / 102 kg for 43 reps..

Yeah, but if the barbell could punch, it would beat Lesnar's ass before he could do 1 rep

This is where jon(jones) turtles back up and hides.

Interesting ..

So does anyone have a RELIABLE link to Brock's NFL combine numbers ??
Because I googled " Brock Lesnar NFL combine " and all I could find was link to forums talking about his Arizona training camp numbers and speculation about his final numbers but no link ..?

Since his numbers aren't listed in historical data
http://nflcombineresults.com/nflcombinedata.php?year=2004&pos=&college=

And last played football in 1995. In high school. 9 years prior to wanting to get into the NFL.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1830855

And Combine is in February, while Brock was still wrestling through WM in March.

So they were from a private workout (often called Pro Days) and eventually got misreported as a Combine workout by people who don't normally cover football and don't know what they're talking about.

Your thinking is wrong. All you have to do is try it to find out. Your legs are way stronger than your upper body unless you're paralyzed from the waist down.
It's super impressive about your whole push-up thing but Lesnar's numbers are a lot more impressive.

Are you always an fucking dick?

A, I used the term "my thinking" because I am well aware I am just thinking logically so without any hard facts I am basically just guessing.

B, the strength of my legs has little to no impact on how much effort I exert through my arms when I do a push up. If you are going to correct people try to not have a laughable opinion you are pushing as fact.

C, You honestly thought I was bragging??? With those fucking numbers? You must be weak as fuck.

Dude, in this thread you've been a 'lightweight', a 260lb push-up king and a liar. The last one and the first one are probably the only ones I believe. It's the internet though. You probably can't help being stupid on here so no hard feelings.

What is up your arse?

You really think 60 push ups is some miraculous number?
Do you train with men or only women?

60 push ups is not impressive to anyone who trains, Id say 3/4 of my gym could do more than me.

and where the fuck did I say I was 260 pounds?????

Yes I have fought a LW and I am 188 pounds @ this morning, never been over 200 in my life.

If you think I am lying about anything please post up the conflicting bits of information and prove your point.

I may have mistyped something and I can't swear I haven't but I have never pretended to be anything like 260 pounds nor suggested that the amount I bench or the number push ups I can do is impressive in the least.

So whats up dude, GF giving you the shits, parents ban you from the TV?

You are projecting a fucking wealth of issues here man.

I can do 60+ pushups and I haven't done serious working out in over 2 years since my kid was born. I'm 5'9 150 . I think my bench max was around 245 when I wrestled 141 in college but I had a lot more muscle mass and walked around between 160-165

Started lifting casually again after about 8yrs only using body weight, I've been only benching 210lbs but got it up to 36reps. Tried the 225lb (or 100k for anyone who's sensible) just now and only managed 4.

Started lifting casually again after about 8yrs only using body weight, I've been only benching 210lbs but got it up to 36reps. Tried the 225lb (or 100k for anyone who's sensible) just now and only managed 4.

Call BS on the 36 reps. Did you mean to say 6 and typo'd?

The combine record is 51 by a guy that didn't get drafted (was just really strong) & 2nd was 49 so 43 is very impressive. His 40 time for a guy with that strength is even more impressive though at 4.65 which is just as fast as some running backs in the NFL.

Freakish athlete that could have dominated MMA for many years if he'd started there instead of in the WWE. Of course, he wouldn't have made half as much money without the WWE, but we'd probably be referring to him as the possible GOAT. He could take a punch. He was just scared to mentally because he wasn't used to it & would run away or curl up in a ball after being hit hard. The Overeem fight was just a quick payday when he was still hurt from his disease so all it took was one or two body shots to make him give up.

I'll guarantee nobody who beat his reps ever ran a 4.65. That's actually painfully slow for a RB, but it's lightning for a lineman, and that's who puts up those numbers of reps.

JJ Watt: 34 reps, 4.84
Ndamukong Suh: 32 reps, 5.03
Mario Williams: 35 reps, 4.70 considered one of the best combine performances ever

I'll guarantee nobody who beat his reps ever ran a 4.65. That's actually painfully slow for a RB, but it's lightning for a lineman, and that's who puts up those numbers of reps.

4.6's are at the lower end of what good rb's run, but let's not go crazy & act like thats 'painfully slow.' Most of the top rb's are in the 4.4's or 4.5's, but several of the good rb's today were at 4.6 or higher.

Leveon Bell, Knowshon Moreno, Montee Ball, Alfred Morris, Stevan Ridley, & several other current starting rb's were 4.6 or higher. Rookie rb's like Carlos Hyde, Jeremy Hill, Storm Johnson, & Alfred Blue were in the 4.6's also.

Last edited:
bs, you aint benching over 100kg with 3 months training, not on free weights. And Brock aint getting 43 reps from it either, more bs, like the whole training industry.
lmao ... thanks for the compliment

I literally started a strength program with free weights 9 weeks ago .. i'll record myself next week .. my benchpress one rep max is 105 kg .
I had never touched a barbell before in my life .. at the beginnng I didn't know how much barbells weighed and I had to ask my gym leader..

And that's not particularly impressive.. you're just weak af.

Back