Media Leslie Smith and Project Spearhead featured on Full Frontal with Samantha Bee.

When Trump won, people were posting art pieces and creating statues of his naked body and penis. Making fun of his skin, hair and family. Normal people who aren't brainwashed by the media to hate, don't care about his tweets. Trump gets 1000X more hate then Obama, not even comparable. The death threats he got from people, even celebs, was ridiculous.
You support Trump, get called crazy and people attack you.
You support Obama, nothing happens to you.
Trump trolls on twitter, just like most people who use twitter. Idk why people talk about him Lying, what politician doesn't lie? It's a part of being a politician.
How are you a Trump supporter or this invested in Trump all the way over there in Australia? Does US politics affect you at all in your daily life aside from the Social Media? I am next door and he affects us constantly with his antics and for no real reason.

"Given her success" 10-7-1. Lol

Why do leftist talk about Trump everyday? I'm sick of hearing Trump's name and I live in Australia.

It’s a disease over here... The fake news and facts along with the twisted and skewed stories... holy fuck... im not even a huge trump supporter, but Jesus, when you need to shovel through the bs with a backhoe, I can’t help myself.

Leslie Smith is so fucjking annoying .

maxresdefault.jpg

She looks like a Bob’s Burgers character

How are you a Trump supporter or this invested in Trump all the way over there in Australia? Does US politics affect you at all in your daily life aside from the Social Media? I am next door and he affects us constantly with his antics and for no real reason.

Lol. I follow politics, it's interesting but it doesn't affect me personally. Australian politics barely affect me personally. I follow a few Canadians (guessing you're from ther) on social media who don't follow politics and Trump doesn't affect them. If you let it affect you, it will.

My political affiliations is to the truth. I don't subscribe to a party, faction, identity, etc, I subscribe to the truth.

Low hanging fruit would be homeless people. Trump is high hanging fruit, that's why millions of people want him to lose his job, and then proceed to literally cry and whinge about him everyday.
He means from a Comedy standpoint. It's an easy way to get cheap laughs even if you aren't actually creative and funny. Leslie B's whole show revolves around that and is the only reason the show even exists.

Even that segment was absurd. Unions were good for helping women and people of color originally? Lol.

No, unions were good for saving the lives of iron workers, construction works, railway workers etc (mainly men) who were basically getting worked to death in unsafe and brutal conditions for next to nothing compensation to further the riches of the greedy and did a great job even though they may have lost there way a little the last few generations and basically just made it next to impossible to fire sub par over paid employee's.

When I read Leslie Smith my brain confused her with Tonya Evinger. I'm a fraud...

Come to read about Leslie Smith...

Leaves after seeing 90% of the post is about Trump...

Good for Leslie. I feel she will eventually succeed but will be too old to reap the benefits. While all the other cowards that would openly stand by her will get the bigger pay cheques they deserved.

The game likeness rights thing is crazy. They literally own you REAL NAME for life. It's not like the WWE nick name alias bullshit.

Lol. I follow politics, it's interesting but it doesn't affect me personally. Australian politics barely affect me personally. I follow a few Canadians (guessing you're from ther) on social media who don't follow politics and Trump doesn't affect them. If you let it affect you, it will.

My political affiliations is to the truth. I don't subscribe to a party, faction, identity, etc, I subscribe to the truth.
Yes I am Canadian and when I say affect me I don't mean hurt my feelings of sensibilities. He literally effects economies with tweets and subscribing to the truth there are a lot of truths. The Right and the Left have extremes that only look at their own wants and needs but you can't Truthfully say Trump doesn't bring most of the "Hate" he receives on himself.

Yes I am Canadian and when I say affect me I don't mean hurt my feelings of sensibilities. He literally effects economies with tweets and subscribing to the truth there are a lot of truths. The Right and the Left have extremes that only look at their own wants and needs but you can't Truthfully say Trump doesn't bring most of the "Hate" he receives on himself.

I know leftists who don't agree or like Trump but they don't hate him and call him names. Haters gonna hate.

Back