Leslie Smith Addresses "The Haters", And Explains What Happened With The Cancelling Of The Fight

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Leslie Smith wants to tell "the frickin' haters" that she is ranked "top ten in the world" at bantamweight and has won her last 3 fights at bantamweight. And she explains what happened with the cancelling of the fight

Hater? I’m glad the fight was canceled, WMMA is dogshit.

Last edited:
It’s a pretty sad division when you can be 10-7 but winning 3 in a row has you in the top 10. That’s not a knock on her cause I like her and she’s actually one of the 3 or 4 girls I will watch fight.

Edit-she’s actually only won 2 in a row.

You cannot expect me to listen to 11+ minutes of that

10-7 in the top 10 and she probably doesn't even have the worst record in the top 10.

Move WMMA out of the UFC please

It’s a pretty sad division when you can be 10-7 but winning 3 in a row has you in the top 10. That’s not a knock on her cause I like her and she’s actually one of the 3 or 4 girls I will watch fight.

Edit-she’s actually only won 2 in a row.

She has won three in a row at bantamweight. Her loss to Cyborg was not at bantamweight.
And her win/loss number at bantamweight is 10-6, not 10-7, for the same reason.

I doubt even her fans would watch an 11 minute video, let alone the haters.

Too bad I never got to see Arya smash her head in.

Well she's not ranked top 10 anymore because the UFC didn't renew her contract.

Unless it's a title fight that would no longer be one or the opponent is ridiculously over the weight limit, if you're a fighter you still go and fight.

Obviously Aspen is at fault but to refuse to fight because of 1.8lbs is ridiculous.

She is delusional if she thinks she’s worth 100K a fight. The UFC is not a charity and will not be in business long if they pay everyone like a top guy.

Smith was not having success winning fights and becoming a top contender so she tried to strongarm the company into giving her a large, undeserved contract when they were in a bind. They called her bluff and she’s gone now. I have no sympathy for her; Smith screwed Smith

1AfmV6r.jpg

Endeavor bless

Just like saying top 10 in the world in paralympics, what a great achievement

Well she's not ranked top 10 anymore because the UFC didn't renew her contract.

World rankings are not the same as UFC rankings. World rankings include every bantamweight in the world, not just UFC fighters, and that is what she is talking about.

She is delusional if she thinks she’s worth 100K a fight. The UFC is not a charity and will not be in business long if they pay everyone like a top guy.

It's a negotiation. She quickly dropped to asking to continue at the rate she was already getting.

Smith was not having success winning fights

Where did you get that idea? She won her last three fights at bantamweight.

she tried to strongarm the company into giving her a large, undeserved contract when they were in a bind. They called her bluff and she’s gone now.

No she didn't. She asked for a two fight extension to her contract at the same pay rate she was already getting.

Top 10 cause the division is trash.
She got her ass beat all over the cage by Jessica Eye, who sucks.

She has won three in a row at bantamweight. Her loss to Cyborg was not at bantamweight.
And her win/loss number at bantamweight is 10-6, not 10-7, for the same reason.
Must we reason like broads as well?

Back