Leonardo Santos: when you too good and UFC dont let you fight nobody

I did not know he was on a win streak like that. Very impressive. Maybe UFC keeping him chilled in case Connie stays out longer than expected and Fergie beats Mr. Lee? Nah op is on to somethin here
@Drain Bamage

Na santos sucks. He lost to Norman Parker in Brazil for fucks sake.

His only good win was Kevin lee and many would argue that he caught lee with a lucky shot.

are you retatrded. you must be
Nothing to say about my post ?

You basically assumed Santos said it because of the thread title, I called you out on your lack of comprehension and your response is calling me a retard...

Life must be hard for you

The fact that he fought Kevin Lee destroys your theory. If they were protecting they're young prospects from him he certainly wouldn't have been matched with Kevin Lee.

I'm assuming he's injured still, he was slated to fight Auburn Mercier not to long ago and pulled out. Not sure what's up with him but hes certainly due!
After beating Kevin Lee, they put Santos on the Fightpass prelim curtain jerker.

He was suposed to fight Olivier Aubin-Mercier at UFC 212, but the fight was scrapped for some reason.
4 months ago he gave an interview to Canal Combate saying it has been hard to negotiate fights with the UFC because he wants a higher ranked opponent and they keep offering him unranked guys.

After beating Kevin Lee, they put Santos on the Fightpass prelim curtain jerker.
I agree that was a crazy weird booking, but very rarely though every now and again the UFC will put a higher profile name and fight as the opener. I remember Rustam Khabilov opening the prelims not to long ago, and he's headlined before

Nothing to say about my post ?

You basically assumed Santos said it because of the thread title, I called you out on your lack of comprehension and your response is calling me a retard...

Life must be hard for you
ok. you retard. your post is pure retardation btw

ok. you retard. your post is pure retardation btw
Still no explanation and no refuting what I said

Here's something for dummies like you:

Just because you refuse to admit something, doesnt change our perception

You got called out and have nothing to say besides "retard deeeerp"

Still no explanation and no refuting what I said

Here's something for dummies like you:

Just because you refuse to admit something, doesnt change our perception

You got called out and have nothing to say besides "retard deeeerp"
i said ok. you bullshit posting retard. explanation? i don't bother with retards mate

i said ok. you bullshit posting retard. explanation? i don't bother with retards mate
Lol

You are pathetic, mate

You cant stand up for yourself, all you can do is talk about retards and shit

Got nothing to say about your lack of reading comprehension tho

Lol

You are pathetic, mate

You cant stand up for yourself, all you can do is talk about retards and shit

Got nothing to say about your lack of reading comprehension tho
lol why would i stand up for myself to a retard mate, i just let the retards be. ya retard

Back