Leonardo Santos submitting Georges St Pierre with flying armbar

Not for the painted heart

Cyborg Santos is for real Mike

Bisping: I would take Tony Bellew down and submit him. I know submissions.

Leonardo is a fucking savage!!!

Undefeated in the UFC; TKO'd Kevin Lee.
Hope the UFC gives him a goddamn fight, soon. Before he turns 40, preferably. They giving him the Demian Maia treatment, for real.

Great submission. Santos is a great talent and championship material.

Santos is still undefeated in his 6 UFC fights but still fighting guys outside top 10, while the guy he KOed a few fights ago is fighting for the interim belt. That´s how deep LW division is.

Leonardo is a fucking savage!!!

Undefeated in the UFC; TKO'd Kevin Lee.
Hope the UFC gives him a goddamn fight, soon. Before he turns 40, preferably. They giving him the Demian Maia treatment, for real.
Why not santos vs chiesa?

Santos is still undefeated in his 6 UFC fights but still fighting guys outside top 10, while the guy he KOed a few fights ago is fighting for the interim belt. That´s how deep LW division is.

No, LW has plenty of talent.
But rankings are shit - and if you look at the records of guys like Leonardo Santos, Rustam Khabilov (beat Masvidal in a FOTN, is unranked) or Taisumov (unranked, soon 5 TKO-winstreak) then it becomes really obvious that the rankings are marketing-bullshit and based not only on skill or record but also promotability.

No, LW has plenty of talent.
But rankings are shit - and if you look at the records of guys like Leonardo Santos, Rustam Khabilov (beat Masvidal in a FOTN, is unranked) or Taisumov (unranked, soon 5 TKO-winstreak) then it becomes really obvious that the rankings are marketing-bullshit and based not only on skill or record but also promotability.
Actually looking at Lee's record, he´s 9-2 in the ufc (not bad at all) and he´s riding a 5 fight winning streak. So, if Barboza is still recovering from surgery and Khabib is unavailable, giving Lee the TS wasn´t that bad of a choice as I originally thought.

not the first time gsp has been caught with a FAB

Back