Leon

Tylerl90

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know rankings wise, it may not make too much sense. But if Edwards can’t get the Masvidal fight, I’d love to see a battle of Englishmen with Till vs. Edwards.

Till missed weight against WB (and won a fairly controversial decision) and said himself that he didn’t deserve a title shot right now because of it. That fight keeps Till active in an exciting matchup of strikers, and Edwards has another opportunity to climb the ladder.

I think till is too high up the ladder for him right now.

I would like to see Leon fight masvidal or ponz, maybe even usman.

I think Masvidal and Ponzinibbio would sleep Edwards. More-so Ponz.

Till would embarrass Edwards though.

Till is overrated, he's never been in a high paced 5 rounder, the WB fight was a boring starefest

If he actually makes 170 (probably not), he'd be too drained to put up any serious output.

Edwards would decision him easily

Magny, ponz, rda, Masvidal, Lawler.

Plenty of options for Edwards.

Leon has no killer instinct. Not impressed. I love how he calls out another LW.

Till is overrated, he's never been in a high paced 5 rounder, the WB fight was a boring starefest

If he actually makes 170 (probably not), he'd be too drained to put up any serious output.

Edwards would decision him easily
Till actually looked impressive in his fight against Cerrone

Hunt has way more power in his punches then Cain, come on buddy you know that
That's the point dummy.

We all know Till is far more powerful than Leon, which is why he'd look better against a guy like Cerrone, but his ground game is completely untested and so is his TDD.

Leon just went a fast paced 5 rounds, Till's 5 rounder against WB was a staring contest.

Ponzinibbio is the fight to make, for me. Big win for Edwards, that. Impressive.

That's the point dummy.

We all know Till is far more powerful than Leon, but his ground game is completely untested and so is his TDD.

Leon just went a fast paced 5 rounds, Till's 5 rounder against WB was a staring contest.
WB is a WAY more dynamic striker than Cerrone ever was & posed much more of a threat on the feet, don’t understand how you count running away from your opponent for 4 rounds impressive but whatever.

WB is a WAY more dynamic striker than Cerrone ever was & posed much more of a threat on the feet, don’t understand how you count running away from your opponent for 4 rounds impressive but whatever.
Running? He just didnt get into a slugfest that most fans want and used his skill. I think people forget They do a training camp, what would be the use in doing all the preparation to then just swing away. Leon was calculated and precise

Back