Leon edwards win streak

Cmpd1234

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Now a 6 win streak and you can see he is only improving with every performance. Still only 26, where do you see him going in the sport?

He's good, but not top level.

The top guys in the division will chew him up.

Not that far, guy isn’t championship material in the slightest.
His only 26 and been doing mma 9 year, the improvement from his first ufc fight to now is dramatic to say he couldnt ever win the title is debatable

His only 26 and been doing mma 9 year, the improvement from his first ufc fight to now is dramatic to say he couldnt ever win the title is debatable
Do you honestly see him beating Woodley or any of the top 5?

He currently loses close decisions to Colby, RDA, and WB

I think he'd do well against Woodley and Till

Leon has the right style to neutralise power punchers and make them gas

Do you honestly see him beating Woodley or any of the top 5?
I havent seen anything to suggest he couldnt. He has precious striking, great reflexes and strong wrestling. The only thing i would say is he needs that killer instinct becuse he could of finished cowboy then

I havent seen anything to suggest he couldnt. He has precious striking, great reflexed and strong wrestling. The only thing i would say is he needs that killed instinct becuse he could of finished cowboy then
Defending Cowboys single legs doesn’t make you a strong wrestler, the guy hasn’t fought a real good wrestler yet. I agree that he needs to find that Killer instinct because I believe he totally could have finished cowboy

Defending Cowboys single legs doesn’t make you a strong wrestler, the guy hasn’t fought a real good wrestler yet. I agree that he needs to find that Killer instinct because I believe he totally could have finished cowboy
I am going off his previous 5 fights also and considering he has no background In wrestling atall he has been able to dominate them exchanges. Hence why i said strong wrestling but not top level

He’s going forward not backward.
Upward not forward.
And always twirling.
Twirling towards freedom.

Do you mean beat a good wrestler? Because he fought Usman.

He's good, but not top level.

The top guys in the division will chew him up.
Usman already beat him via decision.

Can't remember that fight, but he needs to keep improving.

Would like to see a good striker like Edwards clean Usman's clock.

He fought Usman and lost 29-28. He put up by far the best resistance to Usman's wrestling.

Back