Leon Edwards vs Darren Till who wins ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-6-24_2-41-16.png
Who win in this battle of British kickboxers ? Should this be next?

Till would wipe him imo, and no it shouldn’t be next. Till last fight was against the number 1 contender, he should make weight and beat on of the other top 3 then title fight. Edwards next should be someone in the top 10. Hopefully they don’t make him leap frog the entire division like they did with Till, should build prospects up gradually imo.

I think even Edwards knows Till would smash him with ease. That would be such a miss match

if the Scale doesn't beat Till first, Then Till beats Edwards quite handily

Till. I think the size will make a difference

Till would wipe him imo, and no it shouldn’t be next. Till last fight was against the number 1 contender, he should make weight and beat on of the other top 3 then title fight. Edwards next should be someone in the top 10. Hopefully they don’t make him leap frog the entire division like they did with Till, should build prospects up gradually imo.

Aaaand that's pretty much it.

Edwards would surprise people I think, esp. if it gets to the later rounds. Till can always KO him early though.

i have never seen a picture of Leon but he sounds skinny & ripped

till via massive weight advantage

Cleon looked pretty handy yesterday, or should I say elbowy. I wouldn't count him out just yet being such a fast, well rounded and elusive fighter but Till can strike too and has KO power.

Leon is from my neighbourhood so I am gonna say he will win. I think the fight would be a lot closer than people think

Back