Leon Edwards is going to KO/TKO friendly Cowboy (sign here for future shaming)

Matty da Ranga

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
True story.

Leon being overly friendly with Cerrone at the press conference and in some IG photos made me worry a bit, but I believe in dat left hand, buddeh. First man to finish the undisputed P4P GOAT "friendly Cowboy" with strikes will be the man from Birmingham.

I'm sure many of you will disagree, but come back to this thread after the fight for future shaming (don't delete comments). I guarantee Edwards will have a better career than Darren Till despite being older and far less accomplished as of right now.

I'm gonna look like a mighty fine idiot if Cowboy wins, aren't I?

It's possible.

Cowboy may be coming to the tail end of his career.

True story.

Leon being overly friendly with Cerrone at the press conference and in some IG photos made me worry a bit, but I believe in dat left hand, buddeh. First man to finish the undisputed P4P GOAT "friendly Cowboy" with strikes will be the man from Birmingham.

I'm sure many of you will disagree, but come back to this thread after the fight for future shaming (don't delete comments). I guarantee Edwards will have a better career than Darren Till despite being older and far less accomplished as of right now.

I'm gonna look like a mighty fine idiot if Cowboy wins, aren't I?
Cowboy has already been finished by Pettis, RDA, Till, and Masvidal by strikes. Try again

Tbh i think Cerrone will win this by tko. However, will accept my shaming if i'm wrong

Leon knocks Donald cowboy hat wearing ass the fuck out.

Just watched his fight with Bryan Barbarena. He is basically a grinder with a serviceable standup. Cowboy will easily pick him apart and perhaps finishes him in the later rounds.

Last edited:
No effin way, TS. We all know that "Friendly Cowboy" is p4p GOAT.

Unless Leon gets personal and starts talking shit before the fight, he's a goner.

'Friendly Cowboy' is basically 'Angry Nick Diaz' on the other end of the spectrum; feared, disturbing - and not to be trifled with. Woe be Leon when they meet this weekend.
Seriously, if Cerrone can get him in the clinch, I think he'll have the advantage. Don't try to box with this guy, Cowboy! Knee him in the gut and give im a hellbow!

I don't know, ''friendly Cowboy'' is a dangerous man..

giphy.gif

Cowboy only wins if he can find a home for a kick upstairs. If he doesn't, Edwards could finish cowboy or win a decision, Cowboy needs the KO. I put good money on Edwards, fingers crossed.

I'll take friendly cowboy. Shame my ass to bolivia if im wrong ts<Fedor23>

Friendly? I remember him saying something like "I respect Cowboy a lot but I'm gonna kill him. I'm going to murder him"

Cerrone is probably coming towards the end of his run and he can't take a punch as well as he could at LW.

Back