Leo Kuntz reacts to fight fixing investigation of his last UFC fight

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"At that time, I had no idea what was going on,” Kuntz told MMA Fighting. "I’m not a gambler. I mean, I like to play poker, things like that, but I’m not a sports gambler, so I had no idea this was a major red flag that there was something going on with the fight being fixed."

"I wasn’t aware at the time that most of the times, when the betting lines change, it’s because a huge bet came in,” Kuntz said. "Even after the UFC came and talked to me… they didn’t even grow on me very much because the bet was put down on me. They were pretty certain I had nothing to do with it.

"To be honest, at the time, they talked to me when I was having my hands wrapped,” he continued. "We’re talking about an hour or two before I’m about to make my walk out. At that point, I’m not really thinking about anything. I’m just thinking hey, this is good for me just because it’s getting my name out there, even though something controversial. It’s still good for me as well."

"To me, he was not fighting like somebody who was fighting to lose,” Kuntz said. "From everything that I’ve gathered, what basically happened, from what I understand, is that he got scared by the UFC, when the UFC came to talk to him, and he panicked and decided not to throw that fight. And that’s why he came out to the police now, because he’s fearing for his life, his safety, so he went to the South Korean police. Even though he’s under investigation, too.

"Apparently, he was more afraid of the UFC than these mobsters that he was associated with."

"I don’t even think he realized he won the fight until it was over,” Kuntz said. "There’s a video footage of him, they announce the score and raise his hands and he’s shocked.”

"Being involved in one of these things is plenty enough,” Kuntz laughs

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/2...ixing-investigation-of-his-last-ufc-fight-mma

I know I'm not fully an adult yet when I can't stop chuckling over 'Kuntz'.

<36>

I didn't watch this fight....so this Kuntz lost to a guy who was trying to throw a fight?

Poor kuntz

I didn't watch this fight....so this Kuntz lost to a guy who was trying to throw a fight?

Poor kuntz

giphy.gif

Bang/Kuntz was destined to be a controversy

Duuuuuude Bang vs Kuntz

<45><45><45><45><45>

We need a rematch right meow! Winner gets Dan Hooker

Stupid kuntz should have known something smelled fishy

Fix your name before you fix a fight mr Kuntz hahahahaha. that name has to be made-up.

Probably a lot more common than anyone thinks. The UFC probably just looks the other way if the event generated good money.

Duuuuuude Bang vs Kuntz

<45><45><45><45><45>

We need a rematch right meow! Winner gets Dan Hooker
You are being way to clever... reportedskis

Back