Lemmy from Motorhead has passed away

"I only collect the stuff. I didn't collect the ideas." - Lemmy

Can't find the original source interview but you can see it be referenced all over the place.

"Motorhead's frontman Lemmy defends his Nazi collectibles in an upcoming issue of Q magazine by stating "I have two black girlfriends in this city [L.A.], so I must be the worst Nazi you ever came across. Half of my Jewish friends and black friends can go in my apartment and not be bothered [by the collection.]." Lemmy was responding to Q reader Stuart Barstow's question regarding Lemmy's Nazi collection. To make matters worse, Lemmy then denied the Holocaust resulted in the death of six million Jewish people. "There are photographs, but anyone can make photographs. You can fake anything. I think half of it's true and half of it isn't," he said."

Can't find the original source interview but you can see it be referenced all over the place.

You're right, Lemmy was a piece of shit. I'm sure him telling that black kid to do whatever he wants & be free, and saying that the Nazis were horrible, was all just a ruse. He was probably just luring everyone in, waiting for the right moment for the 4th Reich to strike, but it never quite got going. Thanks for setting me straight bro

You're right, Lemmy was a piece of shit. I'm sure him telling that black kid to do whatever he wants & be free, and saying that the Nazis were horrible, was all just a ruse. He was probably just luring everyone in, waiting for the right moment for the 4th Reich to strike, but it never quite got going. Thanks for setting me straight bro

He downplayed the holocaust.

Sarcasm it up all you want but it's not going to make that any less abhorrent.

He downplayed the holocaust.

Sarcasm it up all you want but it's not going to make that any less abhorrent.

Meh. I think you're overplaying it a bit. I was a roadie for MH for a summer many years ago. There wasn't a lot of nazi sympathizers. There's a difference between thinking the the numbers during the holocaust were exaggerated and Thinking it didn't happen.

And you downplayed Lemmy.

That makes you even in my book
He down played god.
tumblr_inline_ntrv7vRh781t7hiz8_500.gif

Back