Lemieux vs. Saunders Dec. 16 on HBO - Officially Announced

I think BJS is being under estimated. He is no Curtis Stevens.... I think he has proved to be better than Stevens. Gold, plus Lee and Eubank Jr are better than anyone Stevens has beat.

I hope BJS loses, but I think he will win.

IF BJ wins I will cry and they will be the manliest tears of all time, but there will be tears, but I will never stop hating BJS no matter what.

Im not so sure he looked good vs washed up lee even, I honestly thought it was a draw. with 7-5 for LEE and then two knockdowns.
Also I'm not so sure his reigns has been more impressive than Stevensons. Stevenson at least had Bellew, BJS has nobody so far. David Lemieux is by far the best he's fought which is kind of sad.

I thought Lee deserved the close decision - here we agree easily. Like I said, he manages to squeak by, so he fights just at or around the level across from him. I think Lee and Eubank are names worth mentioning. Lee did have the belt and Eubank is a B level fighter. I agree, Lemieux poses the greatest threat to him so far.

I also had Lee beating Saunders, despite the KDs.

champion bjs going to canada to fight his dangerous mandatory.

badass

still dont understand the bjs hate here. a few posters dont like him and all of a sudden everyone hates him.

i admittingly hate erislandry lara because hes a fraud and just shit for boxing

a big mouth with small tiny glass balls to go along with his glass body and glass jaw.

I think BJS is being under estimated. He is no Curtis Stevens.... I think he has proved to be better than Stevens. Gold, plus Lee and Eubank Jr are better than anyone Stevens has beat.

I hope BJS loses, but I think he will win.

Saunders would outbox Stevens pretty easily. N'Dam of all people more or less shut Stevens out and floored him (not that N'Dam is terrible, but he's not that good and the fact that he's easy to floor should have made him half ideal for Stevens). Saunders is miles away from something special, but so is Lemieux. I think Saunders should be a slight favourite.

Well I could see that I can't see more than 5 rounds for BJS, it was in england he won rounds going backwards, and this wasn't even the best Andy Lee.

Was wondering your take on this fight, you don't seem to like either. I can say that this is a pretty sad title fight as neither is good enough for a title at 160. I think it will be a lot of close rounds and go to Lemieux.

Well I could see that I can't see more than 5 rounds for BJS, it was in england he won rounds going backwards, and this wasn't even the best Andy Lee.

Was wondering your take on this fight, you don't seem to like either. I can say that this is a pretty sad title fight as neither is good enough for a title at 160. I think it will be a lot of close rounds and go to Lemieux.
ITs an interesting fight but I don't care who wins. Either guy is just looking to earn a beating from Jacobs, Golovkin or Canelo.

ITs an interesting fight but I don't care who wins. Either guy is just looking to earn a beating from Jacobs, Golovkin or Canelo.

I think golden boy will want to make lemieux vs canelo. Jacobs might be the best guy at 160, he could have beat ggg wide if he didn't try to trade, fairly close fight that I wouldn't had a problem if they gave it to jacobs.

Saunders would outbox Stevens pretty easily. N'Dam of all people more or less shut Stevens out and floored him (not that N'Dam is terrible, but he's not that good and the fact that he's easy to floor should have made him half ideal for Stevens). Saunders is miles away from something special, but so is Lemieux. I think Saunders should be a slight favourite.

That is what I am saying tho. I think BJS is even or favored here... but most people acting like Lemi got the KO in the bag.

champion bjs going to canada to fight his dangerous mandatory.

badass

still dont understand the bjs hate here. a few posters dont like him and all of a sudden everyone hates him.

He "trolls" strangers with dickish and mean-spirited "pranks" and then threatens them with violence when they get (understandably) upset and posts it to social media. Of course he also rolls everywhere with his crew of travelers who then gang up and beat the shit out of anybody naive enough to tell him to fuck off. He's the worst type of champion insofar as he's a bully (everywhere except in the ring) and he's held the WBO belt hostage for 2 years now, all while actively avoiding the other champions in the division only to call them out once they've signed contracts to fight other people.

He's is a piece of shit plain and simple; Lara, as awful as it is to watch him, has never proven himself to be as bad a person as BJS.

I think it's a fine fight tbh.

BJS isn't as poor as advertised, he's got some skill. That said, I'll be cheering for the French dude.

I think golden boy will want to make lemieux vs canelo. Jacobs might be the best guy at 160, he could have beat ggg wide if he didn't try to trade, fairly close fight that I wouldn't had a problem if they gave it to jacobs.

De La Hoya said today if David wins he'll probably be Canelo's next fight since the GGG negotiations aren't going anywhere.

Figures that they would want the guy GGG beat senseless instead of getting whacked around by GGG himself again.

That is what I am saying tho. I think BJS is even or favored here... but most people acting like Lemi got the KO in the bag.
nah, we know he should be favored, it's just that we all really want to see the piece of shit carried out of the ring on a stretcher.

Yup, as others have said, it's a nearly even-money fight, it's just Saunders is such an insufferable cunt that it would gall me for months were he to win.

Billy Joe Saunders is a guy I have never really followed nor paid attention to. People do not seem to like him

What's the deal with that?

Billy Joe Saunders is a guy I have never really followed nor paid attention to. People do not seem to like him

What's the deal with that?

Ok watched a few vids. Never mind

Seems like Vicky Pollard's long lost brother

He "trolls" strangers with dickish and mean-spirited "pranks" and then threatens them with violence when they get (understandably) upset and posts it to social media. Of course he also rolls everywhere with his crew of travelers who then gang up and beat the shit out of anybody naive enough to tell him to fuck off. He's the worst type of champion insofar as he's a bully (everywhere except in the ring) and he's held the WBO belt hostage for 2 years now, all while actively avoiding the other champions in the division only to call them out once they've signed contracts to fight other people.

He's is a piece of shit plain and simple; Lara, as awful as it is to watch him, has never proven himself to be as bad a person as BJS.

lara has held the belt hostge going on four years. and willie monroe jr is not a bad defense, coming off a schooling of rosado where the winner was supposed to fight canelo

https://www.ringtv.com/462653-canelo-face-rosado-monroe-winner-saunders-december/

i dont follow social media so much so maybe bjs is a bad person but as a champion, after accpeting the lemuiex fight in canada, he is fuken lightyears ahead of that fraud erislandry lara

in fact, monroe jr followed by david lemuiex in canada,

solid champion

lara has held the belt hostge going on four years. and willie monroe jr is not a bad defense, coming off a schooling of rosado where the winner was supposed to fight canelo

https://www.ringtv.com/462653-canelo-face-rosado-monroe-winner-saunders-december/

i dont follow social media so much so maybe bjs is a bad person but as a champion, after accpeting the lemuiex fight in canada, he is fuken lightyears ahead of that fraud erislandry lara

in fact, monroe jr followed by david lemuiex in canada,

solid champion

Like some of us said, he is just a truly shit person. So regardless of what he does in the ring or did in the ring most of us want to see him lose no matter who he fights.

Back