Lemieux vs. O'Sullivan on The Canelo-Golovkin Card

Decent matchup. I hope to not have to see Lemieux in the title picture again though.

Should be a good fight.

Give someone else that spot. And not some no-name, Golden Boy undercards have plenty of that. Get another title bout in there. I hope they don't nix the Ali-Smith bout either.

GBP PPV's don't feel like they're worth the $60-75 with its TV and youtube level undercards.

Big exposure, I'm surprized Lemieux gets the spot.
Not disappointed though, against a dude who's not a cutie, he's he's very fun to watch.
Although, the ME will sell no matter who they have on the undercard. As a fan that watches every second of the card I appreciate the action.

With how little the SuperFly type fighters get paid, they could fill the card with action and I'd be a happy consumer.

I guess they don't want to outshine the ME, but fill the ring with uppercuts ffs.

who cares
Let’s suppose you manage a fighter, or are actually a fighter...I wonder what it’s worth to your career to appear on the biggest ppv of the year?

OR ... suppose you’re a fan of the sport, youdon’t Want to see an all action fight?

Is this rhetorical, or are you some sort of numbnut?

Let’s suppose you manage a fighter, or are actually a fighter...I wonder what it’s worth to your career to appear on the biggest ppv of the year?

OR ... suppose you’re a fan of the sport, youdon’t Want to see an all action fight?

Is this rhetorical, or are you some sort of numbnut?

That dude sucks.

I'll be rooting for O'Sullivan here. Lemieux can probably get the job done but I can watch a guy with that goofy mustache fight all of the champions at 160.

Back