Leigh Wood vs. Josh Warrington on October 7 DAZN

i dont think the fact Warringtons corner was up at the ring helped his chances of this fight carrying on, they had seen enough by the looks of it

fight went exactly how I expected for once. Wood was always gonna struggle with Warringtons speed, until he catches him. I honestly will never miss another wood fight until he retires. He literally guarantees a good fight, win or lose

There's talk of him moving up because he's struggling to make weight, so Wood vs Cordina could be quite spicy.

There's talk of him moving up because he's struggling to make weight, so Wood vs Cordina could be quite spicy.

wood against anyone is likely to be a good fight. He’s that type of fighter. Both guys have shown that they will fight the toughest challengers, not take the easy route, so I don’t think it’ll be difficult to make. Big fan of both fighters but I’d have to take cordina if they fight

fight went exactly how I expected for once. Wood was always gonna struggle with Warringtons speed, until he catches him. I honestly will never miss another wood fight until he retires. He literally guarantees a good fight, win or lose
Yeah, I picked Warrington but Wood absorbed his punishment(as usual) and turned it round, be hairy betting on him though lol and you cant expect referee leniency when you have your back to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back