Legit Dime Piece to Fight Tonight Live on Fight Pass

Damn. Wood north south position.

Good for Elias, that tool. He’s gettin paid for being a “ring boy” n probably bangin the ring girls and/or attractive fighters.

Nah, more like he's banging some of those old Invicta MILF brass. How do you think he got that job?

By the way, noticed how the announcer pronounced her name as "Is stis" instead of "eye sis" (which is the correct pronunciation). LOL!

Isis is the name of an Egyptian goddess.

I don't know, I like it when UFC and other mma orgs try to build around someone for marketing purposes only for some other fighter who doesn't give a shit about all the promo stuff that comes and beats the shit out of them. It's a lesson they keep on forgetting, and I keep getting laughs out of.
Why does every keep talking about Erick Silva today

Stephanie Geltmacher had some legs and a booty.

Screenshot_20181115-220315_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181115-221822_Chrome.jpg 20181115_222319.jpg Screenshot_20181115-221640_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20181115-220315_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
By the way, noticed how the announcer pronounced her name as "Is stis" instead of "eye sis" (which is the correct pronunciation). LOL!

Isis is the name of an Egyptian goddess.
Isis (the fighter) is from the Netherlands, therefore she wouldn't pronounce her name the same as we Americans would. The announcer pronounced Isis as Eee-ss Eee-ss (as heard by Americans). A great many countries pronounce "i" as "eee", unlike in America where we pronounce it as "eye".

great body but i don't like what she did to her hair, blonde doesn't fit her

3d65d49d7841b6380eca6124f3fe478c.png

<PlusJuan>

Kaitlin Young, who is on this card Friday, fought Gina Carano back in 2008.
Ni1Tv.jpg

61529.jpg

Her and Rachael Ostovich are the baddest bitches in MMA.. if they ever fought I would grab the Jergens and some paper towel

She looks facially excellent, dolled up at a club she'd probably be the best looking girl at most places. You guys just hate her because of the lines from her nose to mouth which could be fixed with filler injections or makeup in like 10 seconds.

Most women without makeup resemble Shrek.

Huh why is Elias standing on stage with no shirt on? Is he a ring boy? lol

Back