Leftists OK with violence against "Racists, Anti-LGBT+, Trump supporters"

So you come to a bigot forum that spout anti-semtism and jerks off to a White Supremacist instead?

Lol ok there.
I think you should just cut a check to think progress, or better yet start working an unpaid internship for Soros. I'm not ashamed to be white and I'm no bigot u fuktard.

25d43c98-df96-11e6-a8c8-942486583938-780x521.jpg

Asians are already ahead of you
Wait, who is armed in this pic?

Guess what? All Huma's buddies in The Muslim Sisterhood are about to be a terrorist organization officially as well as apparently. We get to fight back.

It's hard to feel sympathy for people who seem to operate on the principle of stirring something up that will increase viewership, and possess no moral back-bone. The guy seemed rather "troubled" and was not in the right state of mind, to have a camera put in his face. Not everyone wants to be shamed in public.
If he felt shame being there and supporting their cause he should have stayed home. Filming people/law enforcement in public spaces is not against the law, not to mention the camera was farther away from him than everyone crushed into his personal space.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with progressives trying to act all tough? You're wrong. Deal with it and step into the light.

Smug Beta-Leftist thug punches a female reporter at the Women's March in Edmonton. The feminists protect him because the reporter works for the conservative media.

I bet if I jumped in the middle of that crowd doing Hulk Hogan flex poses, they'd scatter like a herd of scared deer.

I bet if I jumped in the middle of that crowd doing Hulk Hogan flex poses, they'd scatter like a herd of scared deer.
Don't oppress them like that with your masculinity...

Was that doucher that hit the woman ever caught? He should be convicted of assault.

lmao at ts making thread just to have an excuse to stick up for Nazis and racist.

Smug Beta-Leftist thug punches a female reporter at the Women's March in Edmonton. The feminists protect him because the reporter works for the conservative media.

Looked (and sounded) to me like he punched the camera she had pointed at his face.

Don't oppress them like that with your masculinity...

Was that doucher that hit the woman ever caught? He should be convicted of assault.
He was identified. He builds crappy guitars apparently. I doubt he'll be charged with anything.

I just couldn't break through. No matter what I said, they condoned violence against people on the right. It didn't even matter what the facts were anymore.

This is the new world, guys. I hope you're all prepared.

All they have to do is "Perceive hate speech". Doesn't matter you're talking about Pepe the Frog. Doesn't matter what's really going on. Simply perceiving some sleight is enough to warrant them physically attacking people.

Also worth noting, you don't even have to offend them personally. You merely have to be possibly offending SOMEONE ELSE. If your words might offend someone, you are fair game to be physically attacked by these people.

Sick.

image hosting no registration

The problem is, a lot of the guys who have a problem with lefties getting physical over words are the same guys who would, for example, feel entirely justified punching a dude in the face if the dude was verbally insulting their girlfriend.

Once you open that door that says "sometimes what people say can and should be responded to with force" it becomes difficult to claim high ground in arguments over which words and which situations actually meet that bar.

He knew it was gonna hit her.

He asked her to get the camera out of his face.

It's pretty obvious that, had she been filming with a phone, in her hand, this guy wouldn't have swung at her head. He would have tried to hit the camera (probably hurting her hand by extension).

Getting into someone's physical space with a camera and getting shoved, or your camera busted, is a lot different than what happened to that Spencer guy. That was an attack. Anyone defending that action is an asshole.

He has said, "The superiority of the white race is now self evident" (source)
That phrase is nowhere in this editorial. Also, this editorial is rife with POV assertions, innuendo, and fear-mongering. I don't know much about Spencer, but this doesn't shine much credible light on why the town was so opposed to his mother living there, and the author doxxing Spencer's mom's home address, as well her (*edit* just saw the author's name, Eli), sorry,his husband's admittance that Spencer is handsome, doesn't do anything to help me feel her, sorry, his pain she, sorry, he feels all the way from Seattle.

I just couldn't break through. No matter what I said, they condoned violence against people on the right. It didn't even matter what the facts were anymore.

All they have to do is "Perceive hate speech". Doesn't matter you're talking about Pepe the Frog. Doesn't matter what's really going on. Simply perceiving some sleight is enough to warrant them physically attacking people.

Also worth noting, you don't even have to offend them personally. You merely have to be possibly offending SOMEONE ELSE. If your words might offend someone, you are fair game to be physically attacked by these people.

Sick.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not too concerned about engaging in a physical altercation with a candy-ass liberal...

pajama-boy-screenshot-640x480.jpg

"we should instead be asking questions like 'Does human civilization actually need the Black race?' 'Is Black genocide right? and if it is, What would be the best and easiest way to dispose of them?'

If you're counting on the left taking the high road you are in for a rude awakening.
Instead of misattributing these bizarre questions and justifying the sucker-punching of the man you misattributed the questions to, maybe you should check who actually wrote them, since I'm sure you didn't remember them verbatim and actually looked them up in order to post them.

And then, maybe you should read the next two paragraphs in the article, at least:

"This might seem shocking to the usual gang of idiots, but right now very similar questions are being booted about and nobody seems to be batting an eye, all because the questions refer to White South Africans: "Does South Africa actually need the White race?" "Is White genocide right?" and "How many of the White devils do we have to rape, kill, mutilate, and bugger before the rest of them fuck off?"

These questions are being asked and answered everyday in South Africa as any visitor to the blog Boer Genocide will attest. The blog collects and collates news stories on an unending flood of racially-motivated atrocities – a Herculean task that has to be done because no one else, least of all the Western media, is moving a muscle to do so. And it must be deeply unpleasant work too as the crimes reported are truly horrendous and disgusting. A recent and quite typical story concerned a disabled White man, Thys Henzen, 43, who was arrested on a trumped up charge, beaten by Black police, and then savagely sodomized by Black prisoners in the police cells, something that is not uncommon and which has been likened to a "war crimes pattern."

Unless you'd like to continue solidifying your position of leadership in the "usual gang of idiots" the author mentions.

He asked her to get the camera out of his face.

It's pretty obvious that, had she been filming with a phone, in her hand, this guy wouldn't have swung at her head. He would have tried to hit the camera (probably hurting her hand by extension).

Getting into someone's physical space with a camera and getting shoved, or your camera busted, is a lot different than what happened to that Spencer guy. That was an attack. Anyone defending that action is an asshole.

He put his back up to the camera then got in close and hit it. The guy is a progressive douche. Hope he gets charges.

Sick.

"I agree with DEFENDING one SELF"

"I never used the word(s?) SELF DEFENSE"

Back