Left wing Icon Sean Penn doesn't trust the #MeToo movement highly suspicious of it

When actor says something one doesn't agree with: "STFU you're an actor! What do you know!"
When actor says something one does agree with: "He has a point, and I agree with him."

I know, my post has nothing to do about the #metoo movement, just pointing out a hypocrisy.
Exactly

Same thing with Sports personalities or Musicians.
I have only really noticed the dismissive "you are an actor, your opinion doesn't matter" or "you are just a basketball player, stfu and just dribble" coming almost exclusively from the rightwing. They only apply this argument when the celeb or sports personality supports some issue that is perceived to be against rightwing sympathies. They do not dismiss James Wood or Jon Voigh for their opinions on politics, because these 2 actors' opinions aligns with rightwing sympathies.

lol same with musicians and athletes.

Fuck eminem ! Trump Hater!
Kanye wears MAGA hat - look a rapper and he supports trump and says he's doing good for black people! Told you SJWs!

NFL Players kneeling omg wtf trump btfo
Tom Brady has MAGA hat in his locker, doesn't kneel - Brady gets it guys, more people need to look up to him
And lets not forget ole Willie Nelson, who is being chastised as being too stoned to be taken seriously, because he supports a Democrat politician in Texas.

It is intended to divide men and women, and to repress men. It also pushes the already pronounced social advantage women have by giving their accusations alone wayyyy too much power. Accusations are worthless, especially when connected to money and money gaining popularity. It's definitely part of a bigger scam.

Last edited:
Yeah hes not the best example to be saying this. His relationship woes with Madonna are not a secret. His ex wife was once a beautiful woman who appears cold now. He has the facial hair of Aqualung and is a general smug douche in every aspect of his life.
Sean Penn actually sued Lee Daniels and Lee apologizes for bringing up the rumored abuse that Penn did to Madonna.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/20/fashion/sean-penn-suing-lee-daniels-madonna.html
https://deadline.com/2016/05/lee-da...apology-madonna-defamation-empire-1201749106/

Say what you want about Penn but that dude is jacked you gotta give him props for staying in shape not bad for a 55 year old
0o8609d5njr01.jpg

sean-penn-body-the-gunman-workout.jpg

And lets not forget ole Willie Nelson, who is being chastised as being too stoned to be taken seriously, because he supports a Democrat politician in Texas.

the left went in WAY harder on Kanye West when he supported trump

Sean Penn actually sued Lee Daniels and Lee apologizes for bringing up the rumored abuse that Penn did to Madonna.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/20/fashion/sean-penn-suing-lee-daniels-madonna.html
https://deadline.com/2016/05/lee-da...apology-madonna-defamation-empire-1201749106/

Say what you want about Penn but that dude is jacked you gotta give him props for staying in shape not bad for a 55 year old
0o8609d5njr01.jpg

It's really not that impressive to be jacked like that at 55 anymore with testosterone being so readily available to everyone. Just taking that and going to the gym like normal will get you ripped.

When actor says something one doesn't agree with: "STFU you're an actor! What do you know!"
When actor says something one does agree with: "He has a point, and I agree with him."

I know, my post has nothing to do about the #metoo movement, just pointing out a hypocrisy.

In some instances, the issue is not necessarily what an actor says, but how they say it. A lot of actors come off as very smug, condescending and self-righteous which often rubs people the wrong way.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these men who have pushed a leftist political agenda for YEARS are suddenly in favor of nuance when the tide turns against them. Where were these "men" when young boys on college campuses around the country were having their lives ruined over accusations? Where were these men when Obama started his "It's On Us" campaign to tell young men that preventing the atrocity of rape is somehow their responsibility?

Fuck these "men," and fuck all people who only care about fairness or injustice or caution when their life is at stake. This is why Comrade Bonespurs won and may well win again in 2020. Because the elite on the Left are the most selfish and vile political circle in the country, quick to leverage social harassment against innocents and quicker to cry when their chickens come home to roost, and everyone is getting tired of their bullshit.

I look forward to Penn being accused and having his life "ruined".

<PlusJuan>

It's really not that impressive to be jacked like that at 55 anymore with testosterone being so readily available to everyone. Just taking that and going to the gym like normal will get you ripped.

Bruh, Sean Pin must be using some very special testosterone.

isn't he a known wifebeater?

doesn't mean he's wrong here, but perhaps not the best guy to take advice from

Bruh, Sean Pin must be using some very special testosterone.

Not really about the kind you use but how much you use. I used a normal amount and increased my bench 80 pounds in two months. This is after lifting for about 5-6 years already. I felt like a good among men I never got tired and at the time I should have increased how much lifting I did because I wasn't doing enough while on test.

If the MeToo movement is such a problem why have so many men been caught doing fucked up shit.

I don’t like these women who lie either. They should be punished for trying to ruin someone’s life with fake allegations But how do you simply write off all the men in power that actually did all this fucked up stuff and have finally been brought into the light?

0o8609d5njr01.jpg

To be fair when was the last time he had to pull a double shift in a factory to pay his bills.
Not taking anything away from him. But I think a lot of people would be more ripped if they "worked" 2 months a year with millions of $ in the bank.

Is some instances, the issue is not necessarily what an actor says, but how they say it. A lot of actors come off as very smug, condescending and self-righteous which often rubs people the wrong way.

I think it also depends on the issue. Actors worth millions going into issues of the working class can sound smug very quickly.
In this case here I think Penn can give a reasonable opinion because he is in the industry most affected by #metoo.
Not saying that I agree but I can see why he would go into it.

Not really about the kind you use but how much you use. I used a normal amount and increased my bench 80 pounds in two months. This is after lifting for about 5-6 years already. I felt like a good among men I never got tired and at the time I should have increased how much lifting I did because I wasn't doing enough while on test.

1. Do you have a vascular chest and 10% body fat like Sean Pin?
2. How many multiples of the "normal amount" do you suppose Sean Pin uses?
3. You sure Sean Tren isn't on that horse meat diet?

0o8609d5njr01.jpg

You go from addressing issues of abuse to . . . Talking about how jacked some old dude is? Lol Tidwell you ain’t even tryin to be subtle about dat gay life.

What he is pointing out is even a left wing loon sees me too as bs

I know how to fix this problem.

When we have a rape trial it is winner take all. If the accused is found guilty we execute them. If he isn't, the accuser is executed.

We do this, and I will start giving every accuser the benefit of doubt. Until accusers have some skin in the game, anyone who just believes the accuser is dumb as rocks.

What lessons have you learned in life where you believe accusations without evidence?

Back