Left wing Icon Sean Penn doesn't trust the #MeToo movement highly suspicious of it

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gotta agree with Sean Penn here.

“This is a movement that was largely shouldered by a kind of receptacle of the salacious,” he told Natalie Morales. Penn explained the term, saying, “Well, we don’t know what’s a fact in many of the cases. Salacious is as soon as you call something a movement that is really a series of many individual accusers, victims, accusations, some of which are unfounded.”

The #MeToo movement has united thousands of men and women on social media and at protest marches. Penn, though, has a contrary opinion.

“The spirit of much of what has been the #MeToo movement is to divide men and women,” he said.

Sean Penn says he's 'very suspicious' of #MeToo movement

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sean-penn-says-hes-suspicious-metoo-movement-172637655.html

When actor says something one doesn't agree with: "STFU you're an actor! What do you know!"
When actor says something one does agree with: "He has a point, and I agree with him."

I know, my post has nothing to do about the #metoo movement, just pointing out a hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Well he is going against the Hollywood grain. Wait for the woman he harassed 29 years ago to suddenly feel brave enough to come forward.

Creepbashing needs 2 stop!!!

It’s funny how the same people that call hollywood ‘pedowood’ and a cesspool of degenerates are also the people railing against the people coming forward, lol. I’d like to see a venn diagram.

Ahhh, shaddap!

Tired of this clown.

The bottom line to me is innocent until proven guilty and not guilty until proven innocent. That cannot change. This isn't the Dark Ages.

When I imagine farcical book titles, "How to Treat Women by Sean Penn" is right up at the top with "Linear Algebra: Ivanka's Way."

We should change this sub forum name to TMZ

Well his bf was Chavez so I can’t really take penn seriously on anything

Also he’s about to get metood soon

All these men who have pushed a leftist political agenda for YEARS are suddenly in favor of nuance when the tide turns against them. Where were these "men" when young boys on college campuses around the country were having their lives ruined over accusations? Where were these men when Obama started his "It's On Us" campaign to tell young men that preventing the atrocity of rape is somehow their responsibility?

Fuck these "men," and fuck all people who only care about fairness or injustice or caution when their life is at stake. This is why Comrade Bonespurs won and may well win again in 2020. Because the elite on the Left are the most selfish and vile political circle in the country, quick to leverage social harassment against innocents and quicker to cry when their chickens come home to roost, and everyone is getting tired of their bullshit.

I look forward to Penn being accused and having his life "ruined".

When actor says something one doesn't agree with: "STFU you're an actor! What do you know!"
When actor says something one does agree with: "He has a point, and I agree with him."

I know, my post has nothing to do about the #metoo movement, just pointing out a hypocrisy.

lol same with musicians and athletes.

Fuck eminem ! Trump Hater!
Kanye wears MAGA hat - look a rapper and he supports trump and says he's doing good for black people! Told you SJWs!

NFL Players kneeling omg wtf trump btfo
Tom Brady has MAGA hat in his locker, doesn't kneel - Brady gets it guys, more people need to look up to him

All these men who have pushed a leftist political agenda for YEARS are suddenly in favor of nuance when the tide turns against them. Where were these "men" when young boys on college campuses around the country were having their lives ruined over accusations? Where were these men when Obama started his "It's On Us" campaign to tell young men that preventing the atrocity of rape is somehow their responsibility?

Fuck these "men," and fuck all people who only care about fairness or injustice or caution when their life is at stake. This is why Comrade Bonespurs won and may well win again in 2020. Because the elite on the Left are the most selfish and vile political circle in the country, quick to leverage social harassment against innocents and quicker to cry when their chickens come home to roost, and everyone is getting tired of their bullshit.

I look forward to Penn being accused and having his life "ruined".
I'll throw this a like even though I don't really agree with the last sentence.

"Left-wing icon Sean Penn"? WTF?

Comandante Sean Penn

1C5160875-g-ent-121212-penn-chavez-01.fit-400w.jpg

I'll throw this a like even though I don't really agree with the last sentence.

I say that because I know his life won't actually be ruined. Dude is wealthy and makes most of his money, I assume, through investments and production deals. He isn't going to prison over a 30 year old accusation, so the only penalty he'll face is that he won't be allowed to play make believe for millions of dollars anymore. That's fine.

Also, his son is a cunt, so really their whole family needs to be out of the limelight.

I say that because I know his life won't actually be ruined. Dude is wealthy and makes most of his money, I assume, through investments and production deals. He isn't going to prison over a 30 year old accusation, so the only penalty he'll face is that he won't be allowed to play make believe for millions of dollars anymore. That's fine.

Also, his son is a cunt, so really their whole family needs to be out of the limelight.

Sean Penn is def a blowhard, he also hates gays but only pretends to like them for image, Mickey Rourke said Penn was the biggest homophobe he knew when they asked him about Penn playing Milk

Here is Penns son calling a paparazzi a :eek::eek::eek: and the N word.

Last edited:

Yeah hes not the best example to be saying this. His relationship woes with Madonna are not a secret. His ex wife was once a beautiful woman who appears cold now. He has the facial hair of Aqualung and is a general smug douche in every aspect of his life.

The bottom line to me is innocent until proven guilty and not guilty until proven innocent. That cannot change. This isn't the Dark Ages.
This.

In a high profile case in Toronto last year, Judge Anne Molloy stated:

“Although the slogan 'Believe the victim' has become popularized of late, it has no place in a criminal trial,"

Back