Left my debit card at home and was 4 cents short

Honestly the cashier probably woulda let it slide, that said I know how you feel. My debit card got rejected for a 5 dollar foot long once. Turned out my identity had been stolen, still felt like ass at the register though.

I made a male co-worker shake his ass for a dollar today. He really wanted a Gatorade.

Honestly you must REALLY suck at talking to people/human interaction if you couldnt get someone to give you 4cents...

Sorry bro but even complete assholes would give a stranger 4 cents if the person asking has the slightest amount of charm/personality

Honestly you must REALLY suck at talking to people/human interaction if you couldnt get someone to give you 4cents...

Sorry bro but even complete assholes would give a stranger 4 cents if the person asking has the slightest amount of charm/personality
Well I won't deny that, that's why I visit sherdog

Fuck dude.... that was YOU?

I had a pocket full of spare change. I didn't hook you up with a nickel because you smelled like shit and just wanted you to get away from me.

Should have mentioned you were a Sherdogger.
The smell should have been a dead giveaway he was a Sherdogger.

You both are dicks and unoriginal
First of all, broke ass white belt, @Zer is our most benevolent and original poster on the prestigious Sherdog.

You bite your tongue and show some damn respect for @Zer even mistakenly gracing this poverty stricken thread.

Pretty sure the only people who even have nickles these days are homeless people
Agreed. If I pay with cash and get pennies back I'll just throw them in the trash can outside the store. I don't have room in my life for that type of clutter.

should’ve ordered the food and pretended to look for change in your pockets

I found this story way more hilarious than it really is for some reason.

so the story goes I was 4 cents short and I asked 3 people for a nickel or 4 cents and they treated me like a drug addict but I was asking for such a small amount that I thought someone would help me out. Was I in the wrong for asking for 4 cents? I ended up leaving without the hot food I wanted because I didn't want to ask the cashier. Was I in the wrong for asking for help? I never felt like such a Low life.

Last time I ask anyone for money again it was such an awful experience. To be honest I don't give money to poor people but I think I would if someone asked for 4 cents that I would do it because it's a believable story and it would literally mean nothing to me to give out 4 cents. Have we come this low in society where if someone needs such little help we brush them off like garbage? Fuck man I felt like a piece of shit.

Dont feel bad it was a common mistake I forget my wallet allot and hafta go back home to get it. The worlds full of shit people now that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire but scream and cry if you dont help them.
Alot of people here get help from the government to buy their food and then go out and get into cadillac escalades. Do you think they feel bad? Hell no

should have used a coupon

You shouldn't feel bad, brah. Everyone fucks up at least every now and again. I've left my wallet somewhere else more than a few times. Keep a tray full of change nowadays for such situations.

The world is full of self centered assholes who lack empathy. It's not even 5 fucking cents. I would have told you to fuck off for a quarter or more, because a quarter can get you something, but 4 cebts? SMDH.

If it would have been them, they would have done the same thing and expected someone to give it to them. We've ALL been in that situation or something similar. Do a brother a solid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back