Left hooks from Mark Hunt

Typrune Goatley

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Mark Hunt is one of the greatest and most technical strikers in MMA history.

He has a great uppercut, straight right and Overhand right.

He also has landed a lot of beautiful left hooks over the years.

2.gif

9rjck0.gif

tumblr_ouiw1k8H9a1qd4esao1_500.gif

CoarseGrandLacewing.gif

hunt%2Bcracking%2Bleft.gif

q6LMwFm.gif

AfraidImpureElk.gif

pTPZwP8.gif

giphy.gif

UFC-144-Hunt-knocks-down-Kongo_medium.gif

Mark_Hunt_vs._Chris_Tuchscherer_1_medium.gif

Mark_Hunt_vs._Chris_Tuchscherer_4.gif

UFC160-JDSXMarkHunt-Rd2-Slomo-2-400-sg.gif

UFC160-JDSXMarkHunt-Rd1-Slomo-1-400-sg.gif

He has some of the best left hooks we have we ever seen.

18gh679vpko0ppng.png

Last edited:
He had one of MMA's better hooks. He could alter it to just about every situation.

Mark's really unique. Fighting all those tall dudes and knocking them out.
Hope he gets cleared to fight after hs Las Vegas trip.

He is capable of short bursts of deceptive speed/explosive power,and catches guys cold with that shit.

Some of the greatest left hooks in history have been handed out by the Super Samoan, Joe!

Retards like these needs a downvote button.
Apparently anybody who has ever lost a fight must suck.

Only undefeated fighters are cool to talk about according to that guy.

I guess we are only allowed to talk about Khabib, Askren and Phillip Miller.

<DirkMavs>

And people wonder why there is a belief a boxer with cross training would do well in mma? That's pretty much what Mark is. He relies heavily on punching the shit out of people and he usually has good technique.

Apparently anybody who has ever lost a fight must suck.

Only undefeated fighters are cool to talk about according to that guy.

I guess we are only allowed to talk about Khabib, Askren and Phillip Miller.

<DirkMavs>
My own dad told me "Son if you're undefeated, it just means you aren't facing the right people"

And people wonder why there is a belief a boxer with cross training would do well in mma? That's pretty much what Mark is. He relies heavily on punching the shit out of people and he usually has good technique.
i remember his fight with Fedor, he was halfway to a Kimura (or americana?) on Fedor. I think Fedor was surprised Mark even knew what that was, let alone would try and attempt it on him, haha. Once Fedor realised what was going on he got out of it pretty quickly, but it would've been amazing if hunt actually muscled it on Fedor and won via submission. Especially at that time as he had only recently crossed over from kickboxing.

If jds was clean hunt would have knocked him out.

i remember his fight with Fedor, he was halfway to a Kimura (or americana?) on Fedor. I think Fedor was surprised Mark even knew what that was, let alone would try and attempt it on him, haha. Once Fedor realised what was going on he got out of it pretty quickly, but it would've been amazing if hunt actually muscled it on Fedor and won via submission. Especially at that time as he had only recently crossed over from kickboxing.
Yeah I was shitting bricks on that one. I thought this might be Fedors first loss. It's too bad Mark is getting old and brain damaged. I loved seeing his fights.

He owned Fedor on the feet though.

War Hunt for life! I love watching his hand skills in the UFC. One of my favorites ever since his career resurgence in the UFC.

part of the reason he was able to get far in mma is because of how shallow and old the heavyweight division is. compare that to the lighter weight division that have more depth and talent.

Back